work

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spunkybum

if anyone needs a hand please get in touch :).........bristol based but will travel ........hazel eyes....tight arse....

not as it seems ive got 2 - 3 weeks where i am and fair play to him he's given me plenty of notice ( i always new he hated me ;D) and then onwards into the big wide a bit scary world ...ive emailed 30 people had two responses rang 6 firms and could only get hold of two ones got 75 flats starting in 5 weeks the others a july start ....if they chose me ill never know both sound like good blokes though .......still got two private jobs to do just the odd room though ......done a leaflet on the computer and getting 5000 printed of soon for the .....err missus to post ..........if not a bit shite cause theres no work its a bit exciting cause ive worked for the same bloke i learned with ..... :-\

Have you got your van sign written ? if not get it done ,also get some estate agent type boards done , if you are on a job for a few days put a sign up let people know you are in the area , park the van outside the local b&q warehouse at weekends 9-5, time to spread your wings son shine. design yourself a logo even if it dont work straight off the more people see it in time it "will" work , even if you are busy never stop pushing yourself

thanks church . ;)....saying that ive got 2-3 weeks of work left ive heard if you unroll the snagging list it reaches all the way down 11 floors ;D

Thats ok but dont sit on your gonads, time to let brizzle know that spunkybum plastering contractors is in town or SB PLASTERING ;D

as my little girl says ......daddy you make walls nice today? :)
kids bless em they believe anything you tell them ;D

Oh no mate its reached you now? I have had the opposite got too much work might have some thing for you, oddball is working for me at the mo we have had to turn work down as we cant take it all on but might start taking more on ;) How far will you travel?

Status
Not open for further replies.