Work in Sweden

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
See what happens advertising your prices for jobs on here lads!
People watching can easily undercut you!!
Tut tut!!

:-X :-X

to be fair,i contacted him last sat nite.first in there.spoke to him on sunday nite.it will only take me & my boys 5 days to knock it out.

The ladies over there are fooking gorgeous!!

3247.jpg

sweden job is booked in for 3rd week in sept.could`nt sort out getting multi out there so were using knauf multi.hav`nt used it before so a bit unsure about that.
fella said it`s 7-8 qiud a pint over there,will have to make sure the vans loaded!

Wahey well done bobby do the plasterers forum proud mate

wonder how much money this site has generated for plasterers over the years?

Danny

you should start charging commision mate, i see the logo still hasnt changed ... :mad:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

lol alright give me a chance.....

I will do it, I might do it while I am on my travels seeing as I wont have a net connection all teh time

Danny

were using knauf as exporting the bg was working out to be a hassle.(unless a buy a sprinter van).a few of the more experienced plasterers on here say knauf multi is good kit.i`ve never used it myself,but adapting to it should`nt be a problem.good spreads should be able to use most products.

Work completed in Sweden ;D ;D ;D

I joined this forum back in June looking for help to complete my plastering over here in Sweden as it's almost impossible to have this work sourced locally. My house had 700m2 to be plastered.

It has been a long road that was not easy, many problems to solve, trying to get 100 bags of Knauf multi-finish delivered from Germany, organising ferries from the UK to Denmark, and last but not least, getting somebody to do this work that i was satisfied with ;D ;D

I received many e-mails and id like to thank everybody for the response, and also to the forum for having such an excellent site, keep the good work up.

I chose to have the work done by Robert L Clearly Plastering Ltd and we soon started to organise and plan the work.

Last weekend the work was completed and i am very happy with the quality of work that Robert and the lads did.
They used the only plaster i could buy from Germany, a Knauf plaster that is different from there normal product and the workmanship was top-notch. I'm not sure they would like to use it everyday though!!!! Better ask them!!!
I'd like to thank Robert and the lads for a great job well done and also to anybody looking for top quality work, these guys are good, very good.

Im glad i found this forum...Skol.

Thanks for the positive comments Alip and i am sure many on here will take it on board, well done Bobby and his boy's nice to hear the forum came through for you both. ;)

Bobby

Did you actually do that Job in Sweeden?? if so I presume it was for a Poodle?/ if so I have a job in Brittany France been let down with the team gonna do it, loads plasterers here but quality questionable, I have approx 800M2 full internal all new plasterboard completed house made up of 4 bedrooms landing office, utility room pantry lobby kitchen and lounge, lounge ceiling puts most people off as its quite big 12 X10 mtr if interested and available quite soon give me a nod

Bobby

Did you actually do that Job in Sweeden?? if so I presume it was for a Poodle?/ if so I have a job in Brittany France been let down with the team gonna do it, loads plasterers here but quality questionable, I have approx 800M2 full internal all new plasterboard completed house made up of 4 bedrooms landing office, utility room pantry lobby kitchen and lounge, lounge ceiling puts most people off as its quite big 12 X10 mtr if interested and available quite soon give me a nod

Hence the reason the guy paid for 3 of us to go over for 9 days.he had 1 room taped by a local guy and it looked ****.it was a good trip.had a overnight stay in Copenhagen!!!!

Hence the reason the guy paid for 3 of us to go over for 9 days.he had 1 room taped by a local guy and it looked ****.it was a good trip.had a overnight stay in Copenhagen!!!!

nice work bobby, it sounds like a boss experience. did you manage to find the girls in that picture ?

I cant believe there are no spreds over there and the beer costs the same as london

Ha ha.the town we worked in was very quiet,a good thing I suppose.the guy put us up in a 3 bedroom bungalow for the week.beer was £8 a pint,and that was 4 years ago! He was a top man to be fair.

Ha ha.the town we worked in was very quiet,a good thing I suppose.the guy put us up in a 3 bedroom bungalow for the week.beer was £8 a pint,and that was 4 years ago! He was a top man to be fair.
If it was Vodka at £8 :RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.