Where's the fat gone?

If we sent details of every bad batch we had then we'd have no time to get the stuff on the walls.
Every couple of weeks either board or multi goes really greasy and unworkable so we switch to the other.
These arent isolated incidents they are regular and nationwide.

Something is being done very differently than it used to be at BG.

I have taken to buying 10 of each and mixing 50/50 to start with & tweaking it one way or another.

Board finish last week was dead after 20 minutes, and I was struggling with 2 bags.

And while we have the attention of BG, could they explain the reasons for "Bonding 60" when the regular stuff is fouling up yer tools after quarter of an hour?

Any news on the new sturdier packaging also ........ :tonto:

I have taken to buying 10 of each and mixing 50/50 to start with & tweaking it one way or another.

Board finish last week was dead after 20 minutes, and I was struggling with 2 bags.

And while we have the attention of BG, could they explain the reasons for "Bonding 60" when the regular stuff is fouling up yer tools after quarter of an hour?

Any news on the new sturdier packaging also ........ :tonto:
They won't change the packaging would cost them millions and millions. And for the gear it's s**t, but what should we expect for a fiverr