We have a Celebrity on Board

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arti

Got my monthly Jewson invoice through today and in the envelope was Super Star @theplasterman Pete

Wish i had got his signature before he hit the big time.

Celebrity big brother for this lad next year...........................(y)
Pete.JPG

Why a scraper in one hand trowel in t'other? [emoji3] fit lookin lad though phwooooaar [emoji7]

Got my monthly Jewson invoice through today and in the envelope was Super Star @theplasterman Pete

Wish i had got his signature before he hit the big time.

Celebrity big brother for this lad next year...........................(y)
View attachment 9906
Nice one ...good old Marshalltown in hand
Why a scraper in one hand trowel in t'other? [emoji3] fit lookin lad though phwooooaar [emoji7]
The mt needed a clean I was just about to scrape the crap off

Wooooohoooooo:maraca:
Exposed !
Now ,I think every time you mention unifinish and your thread won't appear on here:risas2:

And we wonder why he bangs on about unifinish all the time...or am i being sceptical...

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Very musical...pete townsend....vince clark?....you were already famous before uni-fame:banda:......
im gonna put that pic on the fireplace........

..keep the bairns away from the fire:)

I still just a normal spread beddy and love the unifinish for all the reasons I have said .everything that i say about uni is my total honest view of it.i did the video and photos on a job I was working on after trailing it..when trialling it I honestly grew to like it on the right job.
I doubt I will ever get in cbb.
And we wonder why he bangs on about unifinish all the time...or am i being sceptical...

Just hope Flynnyman hasn't got a Jewson account he will put magnets on the back and use me as a dart board

So do/did you get any benefits from bg?

I got paid for the day of the shoot and that was it..never had any other payments for any unifinish promotion at all anything I say on here is purely my view ..scottish Stu had said this before on another thread..i have also said and it has been published that I have done odd promotion work for bg in terms of magnetic which have been odd days work in a year of plastering in b and qs and some other places to help them with getting that out there.any I have done I post on twitter for all to see..i am a sole trader.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got paid for the day of the shoot and that was it..never had any other payments for any unifinish promotion at all anything I say on here is purely my view ..scottish Stu had said this before on another thread..i have also said and it has been published that I have done odd promotion work for bg in terms of magnetic which have been odd days work in a year of plastering in b and qs and some other places to help them with getting that out there.any I have done I post on twitter for all to see..i am a sole trader.
Did you not even get a bg mug,pint glass,keyring????:mad:

Fair play if you do get something out of them.

Surely they send u the odd pallet of uni gratis to keep up the skills though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair play if you do get something out of them.

Surely they send u the odd pallet of uni gratis to keep up the skills though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only free materials was when I trialling it January 2014 until trials finished which was same for the others who trialled it.After that I had to buy it which is one reason I have posted where I get my gear from CUs I was expecting it to be about £7.50 which was what I paid for unifinish 1.when I went to all merchants I couldn't believe they were all at about £10.Sig did me the best price at £6.80 plus vat If any posts I have done do anything I hope it brings the price down that would be the best thing for me and anyone wanting to use it.

Dont think anyone Is "knocking him".....
Its just a laff and a bit of jovial banter:crying:.....vince??
I am glad it's all been said and hope the air is cleared,going to post these just to show what I have said is true..the last video is straight off my mobile of the released bg video.There has been 4/5 members on here that have asked me about uni and magnetic i have tried to help in any way I can for them to make more money out of any of the products like the plasters have helped me in the daily crap of the job we all do.

http://www.british-gypsum.com/blog/2015/11/pete-the-plasterman-discusses-thistle-magnetic-plaster

Hopefully I can now just carry on being...Vince

Ive seen the vicarage one before....
what was it like them filming you vince? Hiw many takes? Think I would of fluffed my lines and a few times...lol:LOL:

Ive seen the vicarage one before....
what was it like them filming you vince? Hiw many takes? Think I would of fluffed my lines and a few times...lol:LOL:
I got there at 7.30am to clear out crap in rooms ..my bro,cousin and partner in crime were prepping the rest of the house while I was in that room..there was 4 people who were there for filming and photos and others from bg over seeing and watching..the filming took all day till about 3pm and was cut down to about 3 minutes..i left that day at 5.30pm and felt done in, the best part for me with all the unifinish was meeting some of the most knowledgeable people of plaster at bg amazed me the whole process of how a bag is formulated and ends up on the shelf ready to mix up..
I didn't have a script I was asked to just say what ever I thought...but I did have to say what I thought a few times CUs it always came out wrong or I would forget what I was on about.

I got there at 7.30am to clear out crap in rooms ..my bro,cousin and partner in crime were prepping the rest of the house while I was in that room..there was 4 people who were there for filming and photos and others from bg over seeing and watching..the filming took all day till about 3pm and was cut down to about 3 minutes..i left that day at 5.30pm and felt done in, the best part for me with all the unifinish was meeting some of the most knowledgeable people of plaster at bg amazed me the whole process of how a bag is formulated and ends up on the shelf ready to mix up..
I didn't have a script I was asked to just say what ever I thought...but I did have to say what I thought a few times CUs it always came out wrong or I would forget what I was on about.
I love the factory tours and the passion of the staff at bg always a pleasure to go there

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I am glad it's all been said and hope the air is cleared,going to post these just to show what I have said is true..the last video is straight off my mobile of the released bg video.There has been 4/5 members on here that have asked me about uni and magnetic i have tried to help in any way I can for them to make more money out of any of the products like the plasters have helped me in the daily crap of the job we all do.

http://www.british-gypsum.com/blog/2015/11/pete-the-plasterman-discusses-thistle-magnetic-plaster

Hopefully I can now just carry on being...Vince

Who's Vince? Thought u were Pirate Pete

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.