venetian plastering

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveparkinson

Has anyone had much call for this? I have been plastering for 18 years and fancied adding another string to my bow in other words trying something different!I've bought the training DVD and read up on the course and it looks quite intresting.My only reservation is it won't be intresting if you only get 1 job every 5 years.Ive heard theres quite a lot of it going on in london,but prices mean not a lot elsewhere as its a bit expensive.

been workin with an italian bloke who can do it, he reckons theres loads round london etc, just feature walls or hotel hallways...
needs to be rich people though, reckons if you put an advert round london with marmourino on it youll get work, 1000 per wall, takes around 2-3 days, but you can do more that one wall at a time its just the settin times are long, bout 12 hours...
worth it if you dont mind workin away, been thinkin of goin on the goldtrowel course myself, bout £390 i think..

cheers,yeah it was the goldtrowel course in Romford i looked at the 390 is not too bad but the 3 days off work push it up a bit.90% sure i'll do it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.