Venetian Plastering Courses

ForProse

Located in GA, USA. Looking for the best place to learn Venetian plastering. So far, I have identified 3 sources of courses; Stucco Italiano, FirenzeColor, and Firmolux. It appears Stucco Italiano does not do NA classes anymore, only in Vicenza, Italy. I am willing to travel there but want to make sure its worth the trip. Firenzecolor does a one day course in Miami for almost $700. Stucco's is 4 days and $1000.

Located in GA, USA. Looking for the best place to learn Venetian plastering. So far, I have identified 3 sources of courses; Stucco Italiano, FirenzeColor, and Firmolux. It appears Stucco Italiano does not do NA classes anymore, only in Vicenza, Italy. I am willing to travel there but want to make sure its worth the trip. Firenzecolor does a one day course in Miami for almost $700. Stucco's is 4 days and $1000.
Yes

You won't learn anything in a day other than masking up and priming a board.Doing the 4 days will get you the basics to then give you an idea of products in which you can then put to practice.There are so many finishes that can be achieved but most people think venetian plaster is highly polished only( grasello).Goodluck with it all

Come to Donegal.

I'll show you