Van stolen from Liverpool this morning

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright it wasn't big and it wasn't clever i apologise Peter , actions speak louder than words and i was thinking lets have a whip round , i was thinking maybe i could send money to Danny and say after 2 weeks he's got a few quid send it to Peter , i'll get the ball rolling first Danny what do you say! Bagrat i've had me van robbed twice!

Sorry to hear this news Peter. I live in Warrington I have trowels, hand boards, speedskim and 110v makita drill and transformer, hop ups, other bits and bobs if you can get over to Warrington you can lend them gladly until you get back on your feet pal. Scum these people who take a persons lively hood away. Hope you get back to normal asap

The annoying thing is our general kit isn't expensive fot most of us its the mixer and cordless drill and the rest are basic hand tools. But its the time and effort it takes to wear in a couple of trowels. Thats priceless.

sorry to here this peter, some real ***** out there. hope your luck changes for the better,, chin up mate

I made some calls today on the mixer front :-\ but its not possible however I have a draper mixer your more than welcome to have only about a year old needs a paddle though :-\

wonder if @Plasterers1StopShop can help as well and I will sort out some exposure for them in exchange maybe?

Communities should stick together and help we are in this together

Last edited:
I made some calls today on the mixer front :-\ but its not possible however I have a draper mixer your more than welcome to have only about a year old needs a paddle though :-\

wonder if @Plasterers1StopShop can help as well and I will sort out some exposure for them in exchange maybe?

Communities should stick together and help we are in this together

A draper mixer dan ,he wants to mix up plaster not make a cake:RpS_laugh:

Hi, had my van stolen from Kirkby this morning, police have found it but it's empty, not bothered about the little bits but my trowels and mega mixer gone, expensive to replace, thieving bastards,

start again a in getting new gear, an expense I can do without

Sorry to hear this mate. We have just heard of another big site get broken into. One of our Compressors got stolen!

They should have their hands chopped off if caught.

Drop me a DM with your number, I will give you a call tomorrow and sort you out with some NELA and PUTZ Tools

Hi, once again I would just like to thank everybody for there support, it's not what I was expecting and has really made me appreciate the generosity of the ppl out there, can't thank everybody enough

Sorry to hear this mate. We have just heard of another big site get broken into. One of our Compressors got stolen!

They should have their hands chopped off if caught.

Drop me a DM with your number, I will give you a call tomorrow and sort you out with some NELA and PUTZ Tools
Now that's a sponsor to support guys

i've only just looked at this thread, gutted for you pal i had all my tools nicked a few years ago its not nice. The little evo mixer will tide you over i bought one once as a stop gap and it did alright, if you are on site and need a genny ive got one you can borrow if needed, fellow pie eater and all that. pm me if you need it.

Keep us ears to the ground. Hear of any gear getting offered locally will look into it.

Any tell tale signs on your gear any marks or anything

Some years ago we had a big Bosch mixing drill nicked from a house we were working on - thieving scum used a small child to climb though a 10' sq gap and open a window on a house we were working on - plod found material fibres where they'd climbed through. I had our details written on a piece of paper inside the handle but car boot sale searches came up nada.. Then I had a DeWalt cordless drill pinched from the next room be a sneak thief! Back gate was locked so we reckon it was the chavvy neighbours that did it by climbing over the wall

We also nearly had our roof rack lifted off our Tranny van - I noticed a bolt that was loose and then realised all the others were gone - they couldn't remove the last one as it was a rounded security type one that just spun. That's on top of all the vandalism we've had to endure (three sets of tyres slashed, wing mirror pinched, windscreen smashed, hubcaps lifted (caught on cctv but never found) and spare wheel cut from underneath.. makes you sick :RpS_cursing:

Bit late but really feel for you Pete, hope all works out well for you in the end, good vibes from evrryone, well done.

Never rains does it.. Some **** has hit and run our van in a supermarket car park last night. A couple saw it happen and police were at hand but couldn't catch them.. Will half push out but will leave a crease.

I have a brand new 14" trowel you can have mate if you need it. Ive got enough as it is so you can keep it.

Would just like to say a huge thank you to Ryan at the plasterers one stop shop, he has sent me the gear needed to get going again without having to beg and borrow of other lads, also received all this the next day, all at zero cost to myself, although I will be sending him a cheque once everything's sorted out, brilliant service from a brilliant company, can't say thank you enough, saved my life, and time running around getting kit,
also would just again like to say a huge thanks to everybody for the superb offers I received after posting this thread, a brilliant community with plenty of banter
im not too good on computers, but I have sent Danny a photo of the gear received and have expressed my thanks to him and Ryan, and now to everyone

Never rains does it.. Some **** has hit and run our van in a supermarket car park last night. A couple saw it happen and police were at hand but couldn't catch them.. Will half push out but will leave a crease.
Your luck gets worse

Get it up then.

and the photo... gallery_99130_32179_21462612724af19e8e8ece8.gif

sorry to hear it mate,, when you think about its hard to believe that all of our tools can be taking in an instant leaving us useless,,

Status
Not open for further replies.