Thoughts please

Members online

User________removed

Private Member
Anyone got any thoughts on how best to match this in ? Its pretty poor to be fair looks like 10mm pea gravel wet dashed, with a bit of Tyrolean chucked in for good measure in places. Theres new block work going up at the back and im going to have to make good.

Thoughts please

Thoughts please

Was thinking of dashing it then giving it a flick over with the gun so some of the stones still show !!

Never going to be the same as some of its been painted to death, just want to try and match as well as poss.

Was thinking of dashing it then giving it a flick over with the gun so some of the stones still show !!

Never going to be the same as some of its been painted to death, just want to try and match as well as poss.

Sorry I misread your post and thought you said it was dry dashed with tyrolean and never seen your post where you said it was painted! Its impossible to match dry sash unless you know the mix, just get it as close as possible and once its all painted no one will notice any difference

looks like a slurrydash, have done a few down my way - chuck the stones in the mixer and knock it up similar composition to wet concrete- then prepare to get messy - marigolds and all that !!!! happy throwing mate

Just read the whole thread and see its already been recommended. Can i borrow that tyro gun soon?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I've never did tyrolean in Ireland I don't even know what it is lol I take it is something like wetdash. I've did over 300 houses with dash.

Its a slurry mate that you stick through a hopper, splatters a stipple on the wall. I wet dashed this in the end, don't think the scaffolders will be to pleased when they strip out haha.
I only seen this thread today. I was going to say use 10mm pea gravel and put extra sand in the mix that would have matched it in. But u got it sorted.

I think he's in hiding because theres a local lad that keeps trying him and me for some work but he's a bit of a special sort....i was texting beddy a few weeks back and the bloke had tracked him down on a dashing job and was trying to scale a fence to get in and chat. True story

I think he's in hiding because theres a local lad that keeps trying him and me for some work but he's a bit of a special sort....i was texting beddy a few weeks back and the bloke had tracked him down on a dashing job and was trying to scale a fence to get in and chat. True story
:sorprendido3:
Thoughts please