The worlds gone mad

Your quite welcome to walk around the classes with me gps got my adress and number let’s see who’s bullshiting

Yes bud acedemy , headmistress ran away to Africa with a lot of the money school asked parents for help ,and I and the misses where made to look like ,as I said c**ts. Maybe I was to stronge with gps but bitter

Yes bud acedemy , headmistress ran away to Africa with a lot of the money school asked parents for help ,and I and the misses where made to look like ,as I said c**ts. Maybe I was to stronge with gps but bitter

Why didn’t you say this at the beginning ?

Why would I ,hoping to help a school not my ego bud ,

Ok, I have just read the first post again. It would seem there has been confusion here, I read it as did some that you had priced it at 2k plus and someone else was doing it for £900.

We need clarity on posts my friend, saves a lot of tears and dummies being thrown out

Ok, I have just read the first post again. It would seem there has been confusion here, I read it as did some that you had priced it at 2k plus and someone else was doing it for £900.

We need clarity on posts my friend, saves a lot of tears and dummies being thrown out

Not on your own pal i also read it like that...

Why didn’t you say this at the beginning ?
He did didn't he?

That's what I thought he said but I don't see What you think he might mean now? But I did chuckle when your eyes lit up hahahahahah

Just to clarify a few things ,

School no money, misses asked me to help out , approx 135 sq metres to hack off Re float and set (3 classroom) each had to be sealed off electrics sort and a sealed skip (rubbish) 6 days work ,only one room at a time ,labourer and his bud to hack off existing shite ,cart away ,day 1 ,day 2 me and lab float and set room 1 etc etc materials,skip sheeting and spark approx £750 ,then labourers wages plus his m8 at £70 ,3 days for his m8 and 6 for labourer £630 and my wages , minus the tax mans cut ,
Sorry for got about method statements my time ,

And some clowns doing job for £900 and change
A few lessons learned here gents

1’ never offer to help people out
2’ never get married
3’ never drink whiskey and post on here (sorry gps my rant)
4’ never post your address and phone number

The only family member happy today is the van gonna get a good clean

Ps one woman for sale ,don’t clean ,can’t cook, but for a slice of pizza and a bottle of wine she will f**k your brains out on a Friday night (to tired rest of the week she’s been at work you know ,not supping tea All day like me

Just to clarify a few things ,

School no money, misses asked me to help out , approx 135 sq metres to hack off Re float and set (3 classroom) each had to be sealed off electrics sort and a sealed skip (rubbish) 6 days work ,only one room at a time ,labourer and his bud to hack off existing shite ,cart away ,day 1 ,day 2 me and lab float and set room 1 etc etc materials,skip sheeting and spark approx £750 ,then labourers wages plus his m8 at £70 ,3 days for his m8 and 6 for labourer £630 and my wages , minus the tax mans cut ,
Sorry for got about method statements my time ,

And some clowns doing job for £900 and change
A few lessons learned here gents

1’ never offer to help people out
2’ never get married
3’ never drink whiskey and post on here (sorry gps my rant)
4’ never post your address and phone number

The only family member happy today is the van gonna get a good clean

Ps one woman for sale ,don’t clean ,can’t cook, but for a slice of pizza and a bottle of wine she will f**k your brains out on a Friday night (to tired rest of the week she’s been at work you know ,not supping tea All day like me

were all guilty of number 3 !!

Schools always got doe though every summer I do a job at a school for the builder there and can charge a fortune as the time frame is tight one of my biggest earners of the year

Love a good drunken rant on here it makes my day when I read it, posted a few up myself

In the last downturn ,I turned down work and ended up just going to the park with my Labrador,the rates offered were very poor ,people were laughing at us scrambling around for work like starved animals , the rich got extensions done and improvements at great discounted rates

yup... totally get that...

you would need to pay me what I want to get me to any job... if its not what I want then I am not going to do it

I see... so one of teh kids parents have got the job when the school is in need... hoping that in the future he gets all the work no questions asked...

I would not worry about it... let them do it for that and when the school wants another job they will get a shock with his next quote....