The worlds gone mad

Members online

just priced to float and set 3 classrooms £2159 with materials,(as my kids went thier) getting it done for £925 .wtf
Where. £925 , £308 a room barely pays to skim, labour only , must be a grace and favour job, something in it down the line maybe

‘‘Tis a company travelling from Barnsley to Derby ,how can they cover that, misses works at school as a TA ,made me and her look like c**ts

Oh dear, hopefully you didn't want it anyway. When you go to parents evening you can laugh at the walls. How much was materials? Using hardball?

Ok tell you exactly what it is

1 plasterer and a Labour

Or

2 Plasterer

Only charging £200 Labour a day...

This is northern plasterers thick as f**k...and that stupid there silly fast and pass benefit straight over to the customer.

It's a dog shite trade 95% spreads are thick, tramps, functioning alcoholics and druggies.

Where I grew up nearly every other rough cunnt and idiot was a plasterer.

Welcome to south yorkshire

Sad but true!

Last edited:
In the last downturn ,I turned down work and ended up just going to the park with my Labrador,the rates offered were very poor ,people were laughing at us scrambling around for work like starved animals , the rich got extensions done and improvements at great discounted rates

In the last downturn ,I turned down work and ended up just going to the park with my Labrador,the rates offered were very poor ,people were laughing at us scrambling around for work like starved animals , the rich got extensions done and improvements at great discounted rates
There's another Irish john. Hello Irish john ,

This year I went and priced a 3 bed house for a builder just over the border in Scotland. All skimming labour only. I gave him m2 price and he then says he can get a 2 & 1 squad from the midlands to do it for 60% of my price and they will complete in under 3 days. By pure chance I happened to bump into them when they were up doing the job and zombie is right it never ceases to amaze me how hard some will work for so little in real terms.

This year I went and priced a 3 bed house for a builder just over the border in Scotland. All skimming labour only. I gave him m2 price and he then says he can get a 2 & 1 squad from the midlands to do it for 60% of my price and they will complete in under 3 days. By pure chance I happened to bump into them when they were up doing the job and zombie is right it never ceases to amaze me how hard some will work for so little in real terms.
Just out interest what's number bud so I can avoid them...