Thanks @theplasterman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read through all your twos posts..glad it was you who did the job sounds like @superspread would of been charging/making all the dosh off you doing all the work for him anyways,lol
Being serious though he good to me I've known him 16 years we have fell out few times but now we don't good for knowledge good for the odd tools I ain't got do odd job for him he taken me to some proper jobs before and I should pay him back a bit but I'm more in the taking stage at min

I thought you was a bit me myself and vince and that you was really flynnyman and he was your alta ego the man you really want to be and that's why you argue so much:boxeador:
Forgot that is my fourth one

Delete @flynnyman as well Danny I fed up with upsetting people now.

@flynnyman his humour is lost on most but he's a bit of a canny fecker and not half as angry as some might think he comes across at first.....think i would enjoy a pint or two with him one day:)

@flynnyman his humour is lost on most but he's a bit of a canny fecker and not half as angry as some might think he comes across at first.....think i would enjoy a pint or two with him one day:)
I know matey I am the same

Drink one pint

While throwing the other over him

:birra:

I'd also like to thank plasterman vince for being kind enough to send out 4 old trowels to the rossiflex fledgling trowel company to help me get my new business off the ground.
Seriously though to go out of his way to try and clean the trowels up, Box them and then pay for a courier to get them to me! Top bloke (y):birra:
He makes a seriously ugly woman though!

@Pagey nice one
wp_ss_20160130_0002.png

All ive got from this is i wouldn't mind seeing superpsreads mrs tits

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.