Thanks @theplasterman

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pagey

Private Member
Picked up a first job off of the forum thanks to @theplasterman good work good clients and willing to pay what it was worth shows how a bit of networking on here goes a long way,I made sure the job was top draw and made customer check the whole job before paying he was over the moon and done a few extras that didn't take no time for free shows the forum can work for us at time

Please for yer glad there's no #shocking work thread this weekend
as @plasterman ask for commission yet :whistle:
Hahah I did ask if he wanted a drink but just said just do a nice job had the bloke and his Mrs go over it fully all internals the finish made sure they was happy with it they said so pleased with it and as it was from the forum had to make sure they was happy not that I don't anyway

Nice one pagey knew you would be okay hopefully they will have you again and pass your number on around your way.there is no way I travelling down there for a job.
A lot of people I know or ask for plastering from Nottingham but have moved to different parts of the country I am more than happy to pass on peeps details off here I have given @zolco details to the dude who wants a job doing in Milton Keynes and will happily do same again.

Nice one pagey knew you would be okay hopefully they will have you again and pass your number on around your way.there is no way I travelling down there for a job.
A lot of people I know or ask for plastering from Nottingham but have moved to different parts of the country I am more than happy to pass on peeps details off here I have given @zolco details to the dude who wants a job doing in Milton Keynes and will happily do same again.
No probs mate it was a welcome job I made them check it over all internals the finish the lot said don't pay me Til your happy they spent a while in there cos I was insistent I've got my rep to protect not only on here but as a trade bloke kept thanking me top customer as well cheers mate if you want a drink I send it over

@ plasterman you've got more chance of shagging Heidi klum than getting anything off @Pagey I've looked after him like a father for nearly 20 years and never seen s bottle of lambrini

@ plasterman you've got more chance of shagging Heidi klum than getting anything off @Pagey I've looked after him like a father for nearly 20 years and never seen s bottle of lambrini
I not seen anyone have a better baptism to the forum than him after a few weeks
First person that came to my mind and all credit to you matey...tell him instead of getting me a drink to get you a bottle of lambrini
He told us all his dosh is in his patio so just lift one of the slabs up next time you are round there.

P.s can peeps remember @plasterman is not me I am @theplasterman lol

Don't listen to him I got him a 30 quid bottle wine once he turned his nose up at it,yeah my entrance was pretty up there I will say hope it's been forgotten about

I built your empire with my cheap (slave) labour all them years ago was you gonna re brand into sweatshop plastering back in them days

He wasn't worth that but cos I'm a nice guy I took him under my wing , and this is the thanks u get
Ain't that the truth I must of been paid 10 times over by now from all the stuff I've got off ya,plus ain't like you ever let me know about it either is it :lol:

Ain't that the truth I must of been paid 10 times over by now from all the stuff I've got off ya,plus ain't like you ever let me know about it either is it :lol:
And u knocked my angle bead off when I told u to stay 6inches away from it , told ya I'm always right

First person that came to my mind and all credit to you matey...tell him instead of getting me a drink to get you a bottle of lambrini
He told us all his dosh is in his patio so just lift one of the slabs up next time you are round there.

Should just change it to vince(y)

He ain't welcome at mine keeps looking at the Mrs tits

Status
Not open for further replies.