Skimming Legoland Windsor

Members online

Welcome to the dark side, it's a happy balanced life being your own boss :vomito:

Oh yeah, tbh when the cashflow picks up again next week ill be happy. Got a definite payer for a job in doing Monday and one in doing Tues,weds, and finishing Thursday so that'll kick things into gear for a few days . Rough with the smooth

Oh yeah, tbh when the cashflow picks up again next week ill be happy. Got a definite payer for a job in doing Monday and one in doing Tues,weds, and finishing Thursday so that'll kick things into gear for a few days . Rough with the smooth

i havnt got any rough i get paid every week no week in hand.
text on wednesday paid friday morning.

if i was waiting on a 30k payment ...then ye id wait.
but to wait on a few grand ...fuuck that.

why would anyone want the hassle of firms thinking your in their pocket.
no sick holiday or pension ??

[emoji115][emoji115]exactly.
8 lads started on a job near me, massive school, told be paid fortnightly.
Fortnight was up no money showed up.
Working for a plastering subbie.
The lads smelt a rat as they were short of materials constantly.
Now, can anybody explain the above subbies role?
He is there for cash flow, no other reason, cash flow he obviously hasn't got, so he is worthless as much as a lad that turns up to plaster without a days experience.
If lads on the tools are made to wait for money they are doing the subbies job for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had this before on a large car plant on the south coast , 6 of us quickly racked up 10k finishing another firms work but no payment was forthcoming. I went in to see main contractor and told them we were off as we hadn't been paid . After a few calls they asked us to stay and put 10k in my bank next day and told the guy we were working for they would pay me direct . The guy was livid but f#ck him

i havnt got any rough i get paid every week no week in hand.
text on wednesday paid friday morning.

if i was waiting on a 30k payment ...then ye id wait.
but to wait on a few grand ...fuuck that.

why would anyone want the hassle of firms thinking your in their pocket.
no sick holiday or pension ??

I don't do work for firms mate.

All domestics, I'm just pretty layed back on the money side of things. Usually people pay on time but sometimes get a couple that take a little longer than expected, unfortunately this month has been just that.

This morning 3 people owed me money, I'm down to 2 now, tomorrow ill have 1 that owes me that will be sorted by Monday afternoon.

I always get my money mate no one messes me about so to speak im just pretty layed back on money. no point in stressing over. As long as my family got a roof over there head and food in there mouths I'm fine.