Skimming Legoland Windsor

This job would suit me perfectly - my labourer is a bit of an animal but very handy.
IMG_4206.PNG

It gives the company more time to figure out how they are going to screw you. Retention, citb, admin fee and whatever the qs can think of

funny how office workers are happy for monthly salary but construction hate it :D

As long as you know its monthly then it should not be an issue?? the first month maybe a bit close but after that all should work out :D

funny how office workers are happy for monthly salary but construction hate it :D

As long as you know its monthly then it should not be an issue?? the first month maybe a bit close but after that all should work out :D
Cos office workers don't get knocked , where as the chances of subbies getting knocked is high , so why get knocked for a months graft ?

What's the gamble being in office? In our world anything can go wrong at anytime! And the payments have no fixed date .

I pay my subbies week in hand, they'll submit there invoices on the Friday, then paid the following week, same with paye lads paid the following week.
If it was monthly they'd be anarchy, it would also be cheaper for me to process once a month as there's less paperwork but it wouldn't happen , I guess there paying monthly to help there cash flow.

No I disagree there pal. I don't go to tesco or wherever and tell them I pay in a months time etc. As soon as I'm finished and customer happy I want paying immediately

Plus being self employed there isn't any protection from these people who will wanna knock you in an office your be more protected by government schemes ect where as self employed it's a gamble on a daily basis cos if you don't get paid yeah you you can go give them a slap but your end up in court and still no money

The two scenarios are worlds apart, Office workers will normally be on a salary with pensions and paid holidays. We have f**k all and if for whatever reason the big company doesn't want to pay or only part pay what is owed the wee guy is f**k*d, hence monthly payment schedules make most walk away.

The two scenarios are worlds apart, Office workers will normally be on a salary with pensions and paid holidays. We have f**k all and if for whatever reason the big company doesn't want to pay or only part pay what is owed the wee guy is f**k*d, hence monthly payment schedules make most walk away.
I'm self employed in order to make a better living than being employed. The f**k**g dream!

local big time plastering contractors will only start on payments every 14 days. you do need to know the building program to find out how much money you will need to stand. any plastering contractor will pay £3 per m. with weekly payments and no retention and the citb. payments covered in the price.
£3per m from a main contractor and waiting 6 weeks to receive your monthly payment then you need a check up from the neck up!