Site work northwest

Members online

malc

TPF Special Forces
I am currently working on the home of a well known heavy rock star. A few photos of the leapard skin wallpaper and leapard skin carpets. This home is a converted Malting in the Essex/ Suffolk border less then a mile from my home. The sign above the front door says 'f**k it lets go to New York'

Attachments

• PXL_20231122_093403145.MP.jpg
    PXL_20231122_093403145.MP.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 110
  • PXL_20231122_093412267.MP.jpg
    PXL_20231122_093412267.MP.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 110
  • PXL_20231122_093537058.jpg
    PXL_20231122_093537058.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 96
  • PXL_20231122_093452353.jpg
    PXL_20231122_093452353.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 92
  • PXL_20231122_093436497.jpg
    PXL_20231122_093436497.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 115
Last edited:
There will be a prize for who every names the band . Either a season ticket for West Ham United or a packet of plain crisps !

I'm currently working in City centre Manchester. Where we have an abundance of spice heads crack heads pickpockets and prostitutes . Any one who rids the area of these vermin c**ts wins a solid silver dustbin and a weeks free rubbish. @The end

Heavy rock ! So level with Metallica, maiden etc .
Joan jet ? Not as heavy but not many birds rock heavier ?

Taste is something that people try and buy by getting in interior designers, its sad ! Your right, that's a F*****g gaudy mess, especially with the money spent on it ! :)
The Art Deco furniture is very expensive now. I remember 30 years ago when that generation was dying off you could not give it away.
Lets see what you could have won .................................................................... 000 :)
Danny send Clone of Lurpak a mug! Smudger1 needed too much information! But not to worry I have some work coming up for a premier league footballer .

The Art Deco furniture is very expensive now. I remember 30 years ago when that generation was dying off you could not give it away.

Danny send Clone of Lurpak a mug! Smudger1 needed too much information! But not to worry I have some work coming up for a premier league footballer .
Its not mate, 30s is dead in that market , its all 50s mid century that is in. 30s is good I agree. 20s is best for mass produced antique furniture though . Imo.

Its not mate, 30s is dead in that market , its all 50s mid century that is in. 30s is good I agree. 20s is best for mass produced antique furniture though . Imo.

Was Smuger1 a bit miffed that he didn't get a mug ? :)

Pfff never heard of them !!

I did once work for a top army bloke that was a bom deposal expert (retired) he had all the medals to prove it !! Looked a bit like Windsor Davies but had an eye tick ! Anyway understandable didn't like noise in the house , well as timing would have it I was working on the staircase on a ladder and plank and he was walking past below to go and make a cup of earl grey !!! As I scooted along the plank my 9lb hammer fell off !!! As I looked below it landed just behind him on the bare floor boards ..it was like watching a scene from the matrix as his feet left the ground from a standstill !!!!! I was told not to go the next day by the contactor....

Taste is something that people try and buy by getting in interior designers, its sad ! Your right, that's a F*****g gaudy mess, especially with the money spent on it ! :)
I totally disagree. It's exactly what they want it to be. Just because you think it's a "gaudy mess" doesn't make it so.