serrated edge

Members online

S a plastering

Private Member
not been using one that long what's your prefferd method when hand applying weber pral m used it today on some chalk do you lads use it on your first pass aswell once I've opened it it with the pad still I section aswell still ends up really flat

Yes I use one on the first pass but only to save space and faffing about.

Still I bar to be sure, the sun shows up the slightest.

the reason I'm asking aswell on the second coat after ruling with the serrated was getting a few blisters basically trapped air just thought these were meant to eliminate this unless I'm using the f**k*r wrong haha

the reason I'm asking aswell on the second coat after ruling with the serrated was getting a few blisters basically trapped air just thought these were meant to eliminate this unless I'm using the f**k*r wrong haha
Do you use a spat after using a serrated rule? We used to get lots of air pockets when applying by hand, but since spraying it on we get virtually none. Also I've seen different serrated edges with deeper teeth. No idea if that makes a difference, we've only ever used one type

Do you use a spat after using a serrated rule? We used to get lots of air pockets when applying by hand, but since spraying it on we get virtually none. Also I've seen different serrated edges with deeper teeth. No idea if that makes a difference, we've only ever used one type
yeah mate rule both passes an just spat the top coat to get rid of the lines really

Think about it, I used to get air bubbles when done by hand and usually weber.

I did a job once where I put microgobetis on brick then a base coat similar to rendaid, let cure then mono. Bubbles, thousands of them!.

That was awkward.

Been thinking about this today? We did have a problem in our early days.

We had a leak on our water barrel and thought nothing of it. But Les at PFT Northern told us if water is coming out then as much air is getting in. We stopped the leak and the bubbles stopped.

Try a bit thinner mix to reduce the air bubbles. The machine is beating the s**t out of it.stiffer mix is more likely to entrap air.