Scottish Borders- gable end render

DaveD-Max

Hi Everyone,

Looking for quotes for someone to render a gable end on a property in the Borders.

Roof overhang will be sorted before rendering starts.

No muppets please who want to render when there’s frost on the ground, already had those!!

Job would be particularly suited to someone who can be bothered to turn up & look & not quote by photo!

Cheers

Dave

P.s. it’s rural, we don’t have a builders merchants or a scaff hire place on the corner.

Attachments

• IMG_4452.jpeg
    IMG_4452.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 31
Hi Everyone,

Looking for quotes for someone to render a gable end on a property in the Borders.

Roof overhang will be sorted before rendering starts.

No muppets please who want to render when there’s frost on the ground, already had those!!

Job would be particularly suited to someone who can be bothered to turn up & look & not quote by photo!

Cheers

Dave

P.s. it’s rural, we don’t have a builders merchants or a scaff hire place on the corner.
@Casper
@essexandy
@ChrispyUK
@Stewie03

It’s f**k**g far better than what’s left of England.
Don't know if it really matters but where I live there are no trans flags no ethnic strife no gaza types etc.
Now it's up to others to decide if that's a good thing or not, some times it's so boring you don't care about the rest of the world, but don't come here it's an absolute shite hole.

Don't know if it really matters but where I live there are no trans flags no ethnic strife no gaza types etc.
Now it's up to others to decide if that's a good thing or not, some times it's so boring you don't care about the rest of the world, but don't come here it's an absolute shite hole.
That's because you live in three fingered county, no c**t in their right mind would even venture into there.

Good to see the great divide still exists between north & south , never mind bringing in the sheep sh*ggers from the west!!

Seriously though, I have a short window to get this done in (end of the cold & before the midgies & horseflies come to bite yer erse!).

UK currency rates apply (still legal tender), you won’t be paid in groats or turnips!!

Good to see the great divide still exists between north & south , never mind bringing in the sheep sh*ggers from the west!!

Seriously though, I have a short window to get this done in (end of the cold & before the midgies & horseflies come to bite yer erse!).

UK currency rates apply (still legal tender), you won’t be paid in groats or turnips!!
@Smudger1

Bollx ...that G** I****n is filling Ireland full of all them darkies, and paying so much for their housing that nobody can get a place to live and poor enoch burke is on prison for being rude to a transvestite.

Bollx ...that G** I****n is filling Ireland full of all them darkies, and paying so much for their housing that nobody can get a place to live and poor enoch burke is on prison for being rude to a transvestite.
Fcuk you filter g@y 1ndian

I think I prefer a well judged "shut up" to that psychotic word salad.