Replacement handles

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

User________removed

Private Member
Anyone know where i can get replacement handles for MT ?

They must be making the dura grip softer as ive gone through a handle in 12 months with the rubber pealing. The trowel is now nice just the handle shite

ask mt mate... not sure... thats a **** handle to wear out in that time tho.. maybe try the new nela trowel ?

I dont know what you're doing to them. I've had my mt for 2 years and the handle looks brand new

ask mt mate... not sure... thats a **** handle to wear out in that time tho.. maybe try the new nela trowel ?

Agreed mate, my other is about 6 yrs old sharp as and handle worn really nice. Had this other a year or so and the handle is falling apart don't want to ditch it as the blades now nice.

Wont be getting a Nela mate but fancy trying another Tyzack or a Kraft elite, just don't like buying them online id rather go and sort through the rack handballing them lol

ahhh right ok i wont ask any more:RpS_thumbup:
apparently refina are good trowels, cnt remember who it is but someone on here keeps going on about them haha:RpS_sneaky:

I think I might have a couple of new ones in a box of bits and pieces, if I find them there yours.

James last time i went in there they had Kraft trowels with the orange handles, do you get in there often ? do you know if they do the elite range ?

No they defo don't have the Elite range,they have direct connection with marshalltown so I can see you getting a replacement no problem or the Elite.

the refina are very good, the nela looka very good aswell, tyzack are made in china now..ie. wank,,,,

@Hicky let me know if you don't get sorted, I've got a few handles in the lock up :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tidied it yet?

Funny you say that...I've only opened the right door for a couple of years, I opened them both yesterday and the whole thing emptied out...found tools I didn't know I had :rolleyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.