Price per sq.m walls & ceilings on plasterboard?

No because the was hardwood casings and the blockwork was pissed to fook leaving about 8mm down one leg of it so the skirting would be proud

F**k that mate so you skimmed around 6mm of render...I wpuld of dabbed the f**ker and let the chippy sort it...he should have left you enough. What a c**t. Chippies are normally sound as well.

F**k that mate so you skimmed around 6mm of render...I wpuld of dabbed the f**ker and let the chippy sort it...he should have left you enough. What a c**t. Chippies are normally sound as well.
No I floated 6mm of hardwall then 2mm of skim recessing the leg of casing with a plasterers plain to receive the skim and make it flush as fook . Come on sonny use your loaf now xx

No I floated 6mm of hardwall then 2mm of skim recessing the leg of casing with a plasterers plain to receive the skim and make it flush as fook . Come on sonny use your loaf now xx

I reckon those dudes were actually scratching their heads at you?

Yes it always cracks on concrete block . Ha ha shut up skim render its past your bed time . Now you get reading up on how to fix cornice proper instead of catapulting board finish at it . Ha ha

Dude that turned out to be a lovely job...anyway sounds like a right yee ha job you did there...f**k the hardwood next time just dab it and say see ya.

Dude that turned out to be a lovely job...anyway sounds like a right yee ha job you did there...f**k the hardwood next time just dab it and say see ya.
OK dude I'm just off to catch some waves on the Manchester ship canal . Laters bro . Ha ha lunatic

That's because you're a f**k**g clueless chancer, not even close to being a decent spreads.

Loop Drumming GIF

Yes OK I don't think you can do that on a 4 million pound gaff tbh

Attachments

• Price per sq.m walls & ceilings on plasterboard?
    20240422_132120.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 28
    20240422_132112.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 32
    20240422_132109.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 33
Truly heartbreaking how some spreads around the country are working for a pittance. Surely if the rates are that low there’s got to be an easier job to do than plastering.

Truly heartbreaking how some spreads around the country are working for a pittance. Surely if the rates are that low there’s got to be an easier job to do than plastering.

Cleaning? Good cleaners demand between £15 and £20 an hour and it's quite easy to run a cleaning business.

There's usually one girl who gets the work in . Then she sends the other women out to houses offices ect . Fuk me that market was cornered when I was running round in short pants sonny

There's usually one girl who gets the work in . Then she sends the other women out to houses offices ect . Fuk me that market was cornered when I was running round in short pants sonny

Mate you haven't got a clue have you got some sort of vested interest in suppressing wages? What sort of c**t would pay somebody that kind of rate. You seem like the sort of guy that would be best mates with the boss of P&O. A good self employed cleaner is on £20 an hour mate fact and they work f**king hard for it. A plasterer has much higher overheads than a cleaner storage, all the tools etc. Really we should be on £50 an hour minimum. Just because some get paid peanuts doesn't make it right.