PAREX EWI system with 1.5 mm silicone

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kippax

Hello
I am thinking of using the PAREX system and would like to know if it's a good system and nice to use.
Thanks

Like owls says.

They don't do 1.5 tho and they don't use silicone texture.
Well it's 1.mm and 1.5 that I will be using most .
And would like to try there mineral renders.
Any good? And are they easy to use. I am an experienced plasterer but haven't used the mineral renders

Well it's 1.mm and 1.5 that I will be using most .
And would like to try there mineral renders.
Any good? And are they easy to use. I am an experienced plasterer but haven't used the mineral renders

Mineral as in ehi?
And how much experience of fitting ewi systems have you got? You can't be realistically looking at fitting a system like that without any experience if so you'll be getting a call back with water ingress down the line.

They do a 1mm sand fine and they do a sand coarse looks like 2mm but is actually 1.8mm size. They don't do a 1.5 but I never had an issue. In fact sand coarse looks much nicer than 1.5 omo

Mineral as in ehi?
And how much experience of fitting ewi systems have you got? You can't be realistically looking at fitting a system like that without any experience if so you'll be getting a call back with water ingress down the line.
I ment thin coat system like parextherm mineral system I haven't used it before.
Would just like to know if it's fairly easy to use

If your talking Parex mineral, its EHI. Lightweight polymer mono. Can break like biscuits still. I'd stick to the DPR if it were me.

Yes mate I did mean a thin coat mineral. I've never used it and would like to start using it.
Do I need to go on a course? Or would I pick it up easily ?
Thanks
You would need to know the system before you start a job.jump
In with a gang using it or a course would push you in the right direction.working with another firm for a week should help IF your a compitant plasterer

Status
Not open for further replies.