oven/grill on site

Members online

I am hungry now... I always thought about bringing food to my garage when I am tinkering... then realise there is a shop next door and their sandwiches are way better than I could ever make :D

I am hungry now... I always thought about bringing food to my garage when I am tinkering... then realise there is a shop next door and their sandwiches are way better than I could ever make :D
I’ve always took lunch and a flask very rare so I buy from a cafe or shop

I use a camping stove in back of the van cool box in front with milk. I get the labourer to put sausages bacon n eggs on when I’m trowelling up. The bloke who taught me had this set up so I followed suit lol. I get a lot of looks when back of the vans open on site. Best £20 I ever spent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a camping stove in back of the van cool box in front with milk. I get the labourer to put sausages bacon n eggs on when I’m trowelling up. The bloke who taught me had this set up so I followed suit lol. I get a lot of looks when back of the vans open on site. Best £20 I ever spent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
p01kqm3k.jpg
Me too.:whistle:

I’ve always took lunch and a flask very rare so I buy from a cafe or shop

the meal deal is a sandwich and 1ltr bottle of water and choc bar for £3 :D I cant be arsed to make that.... also it is kept fresh and tastes soooooooo good