Out of date

FreeD

Private Member
Anyone else noticing plaster out of date and close to date in the merchants...

Either they are over ordering or it's not shifting.

Anyone else noticing plaster out of date and close to date in the merchants...

Either they are over ordering or it's not shifting.
be old stock @ remember it has to be sold @ £1 a bag if dates are within a week …..

No doubt you passed on the saving to the customer as you would the rise ;)

GIF by MOODMAN

We all know that you would, Mother Teresa ! :)

I had a nice little earner on a job a few years ago mate. Everything was supplied exactly as listed in the quote, no alternatives. Took a bit of extra legwork, but was one of those moments when the stars align. Doubt I’d be able to repeat it now.

I had a nice little earner on a job a few years ago mate. Everything was supplied exactly as listed in the quote, no alternatives. Took a bit of extra legwork, but was one of those moments when the stars align. Doubt I’d be able to repeat it now.
I'll pray for you mate :)

Slow start to the year for sure , my local Travis said hardly anyone has been in this month and I know many who don’t have any work, wouldn’t surprise me there’s old stock everywhere to get rid of mate

Ah I remember you telling me about the box of foam that 'fell off the lorry'. f**k**g stars aligned indeed.