Out of date Casting Plaster

I have Bags of 3 month out of date casting plaster. I have tried to make a few moulds using this plaster, but it doesn't set, I have mixed a bowl of it and its been 24hrs and is still wet.

Before i throw these in the skip can anyone think of a use for them?

I have Bags of 3 month out of date casting plaster. I have tried to make a few moulds using this plaster, but it doesn't set, I have mixed a bowl of it and its been 24hrs and is still wet.

Turn it into sachets of extra time retarder

Stop hoarding shite powder :::::put it in skip —- Buy some in date products ..it’s that simple

Cutting coke or poor mans talcum powder (y)

He was expecting it. When old Michael told me he has cancer I asked if I could try on his jacket and when Tommy went down with a heart attack I was straight round the hospital for the tenner he owed me and a look at his boots
Your all heart mate ! :)