one coat plaster

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

lippy 77

hello
I just got back from a job that i been on and did my first coat in multi but ran out and the the only other stuff i could get was one coat and put that on and waited for ages for it to go hard to smoth it off but i just couldnt get it seemed to get worse and gritty. just wounderinng what was going on.

can u put one coat on mulit
dose it smooth out

Ran out????

If you put one coat on multi it'll be on the floor in the morning:RpS_biggrin:

:RpS_biggrin: It'll be ok really mate just get the easifill out:RpS_wink:

You shouldn't treat one coat the same as multi or board finish!
Where was it from wickes?

i did treat it the same but just wouldnt go off i got multi and board to a fine art now. and i thought i would be the same. ill go and see it this mornin

i'll put money on it was Thistle Universal One Coat! ive used it but hated it. it does take a while for it to set off, i was taught to lay it on, let it go off a bit then use a sponge float to pull the fat up then trowel it off as normal.

personally i dont think i will ever use it again

i'll put money on it was Thistle Universal One Coat! ive used it but hated it. it does take a while for it to set off, i was taught to lay it on, let it go off a bit then use a sponge float to pull the fat up then trowel it off as normal.

personally i dont think i will ever use it again

pleb.

hello
I just got back from a job that i been on and did my first coat in multi but ran out and the the only other stuff i could get was one coat and put that on and waited for ages for it to go hard to smoth it off but i just couldnt get it seemed to get worse and gritty. just wounderinng what was going on.

can u put one coat on mulit
dose it smooth out

also a pleb

got the feeling youd set up another account and was talking to ya sen :RpS_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.