New Member Introduction

Members online

Goldline1200

Hi all,

I'm renovating a 1930's 3-bed semi-dettached house in the UK. After having builders abandon us and taking a third of our budget with them, we're having to do more of the renovation ourselves to make up for the financial loss.

I am plasterboarding the house myself and attended a short course on plastering at the Builder Training Centre which I learnt a lot from. I will be attempting plastering our small bedroom first and depending on results, we may then get a pro in to finish the rest of the house.

I am joining this forum looking for some advice on plasterboarding bay windows as I have 3 of them and can't find the answer from my internet searching. I'll post this asap in the right forum.

DEFCFBAB-3D22-4793-A4C5-7CB77A2BDFF9.gif

Hi all,

I'm renovating a 1930's 3-bed semi-dettached house in the UK. After having builders abandon us and taking a third of our budget with them, we're having to do more of the renovation ourselves to make up for the financial loss.

I am plasterboarding the house myself and attended a short course on plastering at the Builder Training Centre which I learnt a lot from. I will be attempting plastering our small bedroom first and depending on results, we may then get a pro in to finish the rest of the house.

I am joining this forum looking for some advice on plasterboarding bay windows as I have 3 of them and can't find the answer from my internet searching. I'll post this asap in the right forum.

Insulated Pb on the externals