Look what's just turned up :)

Members online

f**k me theres some build up to this box!
What do you mean?
image.jpeg

Come on ffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol I was waiting till you asked hahahahahahaha they are absolutely stunning to look at and hopefully just as good to use :) 25" 22" and a 20" whoop whoop. I will be honest, if another member had been given these I would be mad jealous so I can imagine how some will feel ;) I am honestly looking forward to skimming. Thank you very much Ryan it was well worth the wait and all the moaning, but I think you may have shot yourself in the foot if this race ever happens ;)
image.jpeg

There pathetically long.... but fair play for bagging the freebies can't knock that
Not really when you compare them to a 1200 speedskim, I doubt I will put on with the two bigguns but for flattening they will be sound, I've used a 20" for the last ten years so well used to it :)

Lol I was waiting till you asked hahahahahahaha they are absolutely stunning to look at and hopefully just as good to use :) 25" 22" and a 20" whoop whoop. I will be honest, if another member had been given these I would be mad jealous so I can imagine how some will feel ;) I am honestly looking forward to skimming. Thank you very much Ryan it was well worth the wait and all the moaning, but I think you may have shot yourself in the foot if this race ever happens ;)View attachment 13353
They look ace

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Not really when you compare them to a 1200 speedskim, I doubt I will put on with the two bigguns but for flattening they will be sound, I've used a 20" for the last ten years so well used to it :)
And there was me thinking I was big with my 9" :(

How do you still have an elbow?

They look ace

They do I think they are stainless Crome I think can't remember I'm just out celebrating getting them lol so be warned I will be back home in a hour lol ;) cork handle aswell so see what this like :) just hope it's not my leaving present you know like a carriage clock ;)

How do you still have an elbow?

To be fair it's been twitching lately but I think that's because I've not been doing much plastering lately :) got a nice job coming up to break them in, may even do a vid :)

Couple of straight edges with handles.....
Yeh lol I think with it being a trowel and used to always using a trowel they are better than the other tools, the thing with all the other tools they always felt uncomfortable because of the handles. We will see and I'm gonna break this in manually rather than through use because they are so big.