Look what's just turned up :)

Members online

Yeh lol I think with it being a trowel and used to always using a trowel they are better than the other tools, the thing with all the other tools they always felt uncomfortable because of the handles. We will see and I'm gonna break this in manually rather than through use because they are so big.

I agree with that, I felt Tyzak handles were more comfortable for me...be good to know you get on with cork handles.

I love the Cork handles... better grip and if your hands are wet they are a God send... like wooden handles but without the blisters

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I agree with that, I felt Tyzak handles were more comfortable for me...be good to know you get on with cork handles.
It's not really what the handle is made of which I was pointing out more the angle and the shape, the spat, speedskim and I'm sure there are others are not based on a trowel. We all started on a trowel and if you can remember that far back you had to train certain muscles coz it was painful to start. We all thought we could do it another way to stop it hurting so the point I was making is my arms are trained with a trowel so it should be a natural progression. I'm not slagging other tools but to me a trowel is natural and my muscles have been broken in :) oh yes I can make s**t up hahahaha hahahah

Last edited:
Knew I recognised them from somewhere.

Attachments

• 1471989188995.jpg
    1471989188995.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 287
Thought he might have sent the Rhino rig to drop the box and the machine off for you flynnymarra then you could have won whatever the fewk the prize is fir spotting the Rhino Rig

Thought he might have sent the Rhino rig to drop the box and the machine off for you flynnymarra then you could have won whatever the fewk the prize is fir spotting the Rhino Rig
Not joking I was ready with the camera hahahahaha

I will be honest I've just got in from the pub and stroked my three trowels as if they were pets lol yeh I know........sad lol can't stroke the tarantulas f**k that ;)

Question flynny do you skim day in day out with them?
I've got tennis elbow just thinking about using them trowels?

No mate I do most things been tiling for a few weeks but gonna be board and skimming a new build for a while next.

I will be training people in marketing and humour you interested lol
Hands ON training I find the most enjoyable ,I'll take anything I can get. o_O
I not got any qualifications to speak of really, so any experience you can give me I'd happily take. :rolleyes:

Anyways .. Have you used the nela flynny flex today ?

Hands ON training I find the most enjoyable ,I'll take anything I can get. o_O
I not got any qualifications to speak of really, so any experience you can give me I'd happily take. :rolleyes:

Anyways .. Have you used the nela flynny flex today ?

No I cut about ten tiles them f**k*d off to the pub :) don't put yourself down about having no quals :( I heard you had a spirit level ;)