Lighting

Members online

Used one of the apollo lights today for the first time.........really good light to plaster by......lit the whole room without shadow......impressive. Dunno who first recommended them in this post, but thanks anyway.

Used one of the apollo lights today for the first time.........really good light to plaster by......lit the whole room without shadow......impressive. Dunno who first recommended them in this post, but thanks anyway.

think it was Gibbo mate.
did you get the 2 or the 4 tube version ?.

theres 3 different light types on in that plot to give a bit of an idea what they're like.

2016-11-04_22.56.43.jpg

2016-11-04_22.58.02.jpg
2016-11-04_22.54.39.jpg
2016-11-04_22.52.30.jpg

I got the 4 tube and have no regrets.......thank again to @Gibbo...useful info. I may even get another one. Cheers
Yeah I got the 4 tube too and was doing a big loft, had no problem lighting the whole room

Do you think number 3 is brighter than festool duo light?

on paper number 3 chucks out far more light, but with the festool being a 180degree spot it will probably seem brighter as it's a more concentrated beam.
it's definatly a good quality light the festool but its massively overpriced and also its only available in the Diy 240v range and not in the professional 110v variety.
:(