Lighting

Members online

Its a brilliant light mate 69 quid has plug underneath for power its an elite apollo 2055 they do a 4055 which is even brighter for 84 on ebay

Its a brilliant light mate 69 quid has plug underneath for power its an elite apollo 2055 they do a 4055 which is even brighter for 84 on ebay
Cheers mate cheaper than those defenders so think i'll get one, already got a transformer so just means an extra bit of gear in the van.

Do you want to swap . I'll send you my 110l bucket if you send me one of your used lights.

The bucket is well made tho. It's a good heavy-duty bucket. Just to big for 2 bags Keith. Plus I try my best not to skim. But unfortunately I end up doing it
For nearly 80 quid it should be you could rent it out

Screenshot_20161004-180825.png

I bought 2 last year
There pretty decent but the 5ka transformer won't run 2!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What wattage are they??
Didn't get one yet, wondering if my genny will run it now, they are no good to me if it can't

Ended up with the elite apollo what @Gibbo posted, they are OK, give off a nice non shadowy light, but was looking for something a bit brighter if I'm honest, they are not bright enough for a real big room.
Can't find the 4055 anywhere....

I found it more than adequate but mine stopped working so sent back they said fuse board inside had blown got replacement plugged in didn't work still aint had refund 3 weeks now

@scottie5 will the wobble light run ok of a standard Honda cradle genny?
I can boil a kettle on it ok, wondered if it would be too much with the wobble & mixing drill for genny.
Going to order one later if you think it will....