just to say hello

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi joe and welcome were you from and how much is sausage and egg on a barm with brown sauce and a brew in your cafe?

ive moved to cleethorpes and its a bread bun lol asked for pudding chips peas and gravy the other day and they didnt know what a pudding was WTF (and its not simple before any smarty pants butts in)

aaaaaaaaaah the old polish cabbage rolls with bacon and sausage with brown sauce and a cup a tea hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

chip batch with curry now that im living down here but in Whitehaven it was always a teacake and no the havnt got fukkin currants in them

steve_cov_spread said:
where you from phil?!! we're not alone!!
Originally from Wallasey, then moved to Liverpool but now living in Widnes coz the house price for a new build was £10,000 cheaper. There's a saying... My missus said "kiss me where it stinks" so i took her to widnes! ;D ;D ;D

PhilPlaster said:
steve_cov_spread said:
where you from phil?!! we're not alone!!
Originally from Wallasey, then moved to Liverpool but now living in Widnes coz the house price for a new build was £10,000 cheaper. There's a saying... My missus said "kiss me where it stinks" so i took her to widnes! ;D ;D ;D

mclean homes?

Status
Not open for further replies.