If carlsberg did jobs

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 29624

Proper good day today...earning good money, sun was out, top off just in my shorts, absolutely sweating my bollox off absolutely dripping ...layed on tomorrow mornings set at the same time and was buzzing....I know everyone feels down about the job at times but sometimes its a f**k**g pleasure.....bet I lost 5lbs today

I used to be a distance runner so love sweating like f**k

Anyway stop talking about running:) the thread was about how work can be a pleasure

Come on other people must have enjoyed working in the sun today

Hate it to warm sweat like a pig... hate it to cold feel all my old aches & pains in the damp!

Quite like may & September...f**k working rest of year!!!!

Hate it to warm sweat like a pig... hate it to cold feel all my old aches & pains in the damp!

Quite like may & September...f**k working rest of year!!!!
A real good sweat is good for the soul zombie(y)

Proper good day today...earning good money, sun was out, top off just in my shorts, absolutely sweating my bollox off absolutely dripping ...layed on tomorrow mornings set at the same time and was buzzing....I know everyone feels down about the job at times but sometimes its a f**k**g pleasure.....bet I lost 5lbs today
The job I done for pete in London was one of them jobs mate good price and good people every board was bang on half on joist so no waste the floating I did on chimney went so well and had to create a feature was in and out in 2 days and he paid what I quoted with no qualms and even praised me to pete can't get better than that

lovely day today, tacking out an odd shaped shop on Dovercourt sea front. windows and door wide open as there was a nice breeze coming in off the water.
That's exactly it malc....was just saying some days its lovely .... I know a lot don't like to sweat but take my top off and have it running off me is great for me, was sat having a water and cooling off and just thought can't think of anything I'd sooner be doing.....I was wasted in an office.....whatever anyone says I bet I love 4 days out of 5

I did the hetas course last year and been fitting wood burning stoves every now and then, finished one today was up on chimney dropping flue liner in the blazing heat that was nice but swapping the header tank in loft was an absolute drag must of been high 30s up there. Rough with the smooth though job looks bang on and customer chuffed going back Tuesday to bond and skim the chimney

Attachments

• IMG_2313.JPG
    IMG_2313.JPG
    847.9 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_2314.JPG
    IMG_2314.JPG
    383.2 KB · Views: 268
Seems to be a lot off people going for these now a days they look good tinytom
Cheers mucka, I enjoy doing them that 1 was a wet system so runs the heating and hot water too took a fair bit of head scratching to conceal all the pipework

Loving this weather, went to my lads who works with me this evening for a barbie. Got a right rollicking off the mrs!!! Apparently its not good etiquette to drop your dentures in your wifes handbag for safe keeping. #doghouse

That's exactly it malc....was just saying some days its lovely .... I know a lot don't like to sweat but take my top off and have it running off me is great for me, was sat having a water and cooling off and just thought can't think of anything I'd sooner be doing.....I was wasted in an office.....whatever anyone says I bet I love 4 days out of 5
The very LAST thing people need to see is me with my top off...:llorando:

Dogs for a nice long walk today and west midlands safari tomorrow.....hopefully all in the sunshine

I (mostly) enjoy the work, and don't mind the heat too much, but it slaughters me working in the direct sun and heat. I've been framing up the extension roof all week, and there's nowhere to escape the sun so it's been grim.

It was delayed two weeks due to the heavy rain, then when I could get to it the sun was a killer. Then yesterday had to rush around on the hottest day wrestling with 5m x 8m tarps trying to get it all covered ready for the rain again! :nocausagracia:

Perfect outdoor working weather for me is a dry bright day in Autumn or Spring.