If carlsberg did jobs

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date
I (mostly) enjoy the work, and don't mind the heat too much, but it slaughters me working in the direct sun and heat. I've been framing up the extension roof all week, and there's nowhere to escape the sun so it's been grim.

It was delayed two weeks due to the heavy rain, then when I could get to it the sun was a killer. Then yesterday had to rush around on the hottest day wrestling with 5m x 8m tarps trying to get it all covered ready for the rain again! :nocausagracia:

Perfect outdoor working weather for me is a dry bright day in Autumn or Spring.
Agree, hate rendering in this heat, even in the shade.

I love the brief spell of hot summer weather we get, but always seems that it's inside work a plenty when the sun shines and outside when it rains ! Just luck off the draw with doing a lot of domestics
It depends what weather's like when the next in the que starts.
Had a tiny bathroom to skim out and cladding yesterday but way to hot in there so doing it now .
Had day outside working on log house in my garden yesterday in glorious sunshine loved it .
Stormy sky here today extremes of weather here is nuts mun !

Me and my mate Done two 17 hour days the past 2 days in Swansea.

Hacked off a wall on a shop roof and cleaned up followed by laying a whole new grp roof and it was massive then scratched and beaded the wall at 7pm. Yesterday top coated and floated the wall up to 12 then we both finished the roof followed by a massive clear up and painting. absolutely fuckeeddd today my mate allowed 10 days for the job we done it in 3.

Good money but was boling hot, I got the misses to book a week holiday in Majorca with the money I earned so cant moan but F Mr I'm dead.

Good money but was boling hot, I got the misses to book a week holiday in Majorca with the money I earned so cant moan but F Mr I'm dead.

Which is the irony of outside work. You sweat your nuts off, get burnt, heatstroke and knackered. Then the money you've earned doing it gets spent on struggling through crowds of muppets milling about in an airport, getting rammed into a plane so that you can sit in the sun. o_O

It should be a case of do less work, save the journey/money and when the weather's good take some time off to loaf around in it. :descansando:

Which is the irony of outside work. You sweat your nuts off, get burnt, heatstroke and knackered. Then the money you've earned doing it gets spent on struggling through crowds of muppets milling about in an airport, getting rammed into a plane so that you can sit in the sun. o_O

It should be a case of do less work, save the journey/money and when the weather's good take some time off to loaf around in it. :descansando:

The only positive thing is that your miles away from work, "sorry I'm on holiday I cant do nothing until I'm back"

To be honest this is the first holiday ive had in 11 years, never been away with my misses or sons either so hopefully it will be a good one

The only positive thing is that your miles away from work, "sorry I'm on holiday I cant do nothing until I'm back"

To be honest this is the first holiday ive had in 11 years, never been away with my misses or sons either so hopefully it will be a good one
Have a good one Rory sounds like you work hard so you deserve it