How to avoid artex skimming failure

Members online

See I prefer the Cementone to both apply and work over, but, and it's a big but, I don't think I've ever heard of Blue Grit failing but I have heard of plenty of cases of failure with Cementone.
Really ! Then f**k knows mate !!! The German pink, sound so F*****g G** that that does, stuff, forget the name. That's the best........Betokontact by Knauf , (y)

Ffs when did customers start telling the spread how to prep the job that there quoting for.

I'd listen for 10 secs zone out and be gone so would anyone else that's decent and not desperate for work

Ffs aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbhhhhhhhh
Your customer care needs a bit of polishing my friend .

See I prefer the Cementone to both apply and work over, but, and it's a big but, I don't think I've ever heard of Blue Grit failing but I have heard of plenty of cases of failure with Cementone.
Blue grit failed on me once.

My own fault. I painted it over a minging greasy wall.

Yer not 1st person that's said that funnily enough
I do get what you mean mate, it would be a F*****g annoying as f**k if some soft handed little t**t started to try and question your method before you've even started ! At the same time the trade suffers from a lot of F*****g jokers, saw a right shitshow yesterday, all crazed to f**k it was, and the actual work was a disgrace, full large flat skim ! She was only trying to get things right from the start, that's ok, in my book anyway .

The flat where the plaster ceilings failed could well have been unifinish plaster that did not need PVA, but failed umpteen times.