Hi from the PFT Central Rep

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish you all the best , but please respect others that do like PFT machines and the dealers , with your comments earlier , "Paper weight "?

I wish you all the best , but please respect others that do like PFT machines and the dealers , with your comments earlier , "Paper weight "?

As you know I never said that, I also think that was said in jest as something was trying to be provoked for a laugh. I am also a fan of some PFT machines, if I wasn't or the company wasn't we wouldn't have brought out the K4.

I wish you all the best also, but I do see a barrage of abuse from 'PFT' fans or dealers on your group regarding the EZE Range - even though they have never used or seen one in person.

I'm here to earn an honet living like you and will do what I can to be successful and grow my company to where I want it.

I have respect for other dealers but do see various things they say which make me question their thought processes (y)

Last edited:
As you know I never said that, I also think that was said in jest as something was trying to be provoked for a laugh. I am also a fan of some PFT machines, if I wasn't or the company wasn't we wouldn't have brought out the K4.

I wish you all the best also, but I do see a barrage of abuse from 'PFT' fans on your group regarding the EZE Range - even though they have never used or seen one in person.

I'm here to earn an honet living like you and will do what I can to be successful and grow my company to where I want it.

I have respect for other dealers but do see various things they say which make me question their thought processes (y)
i,m sure you only have good to say about PFT machines ,and i wish you well with your Honest living mate

Keith why do you have an issue with the k4 mate?
Rory I don't have an issue with any machine and really don't care what you or anyone buys , just I personally would not want to save a bit of money on a machine that has been on the market for a short time , it really is just that simple

Come on chaps lets play friendly
images (32).jpg

Dave dont worry there is plenty of mud slinging on here but most of it good natured and messages are often read in the wrong context especially if you dont know the person personally etc so dont beat yourself up mate. Just go with the vibe and dont be scared to take the piss its what we do (y)

Dave dont worry there is plenty of mud slinging on here but most of it good natured and messages are often read in the wrong context especially if you dont know the person personally etc so dont beat yourself up mate. Just go with the vibe and dont be scared to take the piss its what we do (y)

Fair play Marshy :numberone:

Cheers mate was just a light hearted comment I have worked with machines since the early 2000's and used and sold various manufacturers equipment and one thing I have learnt over the years is that you cannot please everyone all the time as not everyone knows me yet but I do have a wealth of experience with machines on technical side as well as sales so as time goes on people will get to know me better :)

Cheers mate was just a light hearted comment I have worked with machines since the early 2000's and used and sold various manufacturers equipment and one thing I have learnt over the years is that you cannot please everyone all the time as not everyone knows me yet but I do have a wealth of experience with machines on technical side as well as sales so as time goes on people will get to know me better :)
I find replying with posts like this help ?
tbUvu2H4ef.jpg

Just to clear this one up It was meant to be a joke. As we see enough jokes regarding our machines on a certain group on Facebook I apologise if any offence was caused as it was not my intention to do that.
Get ya sell on the twister mat. You can tag team with Ryan the rhino and I'll tag up with Keith and we can ritmo Reem you both :)

Status
Not open for further replies.