Hi from the PFT Central Rep

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all the members on here some may know already I am the UK Sales & Technical Rep for PFT Central Plasterers 1 stop shop so If you want any information on machines, tools or materials or even just some advice give me a shout and I will be more than happy to help thanks and best regards Dave Anderson

Hi Dave after some advice..... What's think I should do with this? Snog marry avoid?
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1438340514.953089.jpg

the ritmo paper weight must holding the paper down that the k4 in your mug shot was copied on to lol

It not a hidden secret that the EZE K4 is based on the same concept of the G4, many of the components are exactly the same and come from the same manufacturer - we are not the first to do this and certainly won't be the last either.

Always said the G4 is a great bit of kit, thats why we have brought out our own version so we can compete and also offer a range for people to chose from, with us you have the choice from the M-tec Range, EZE Range and the Priomix Diesel range :)

I need to put in an order next week for trowels for my apprentice lecturer please feel free to add freebies etc I was promised one of those to try off Ryan but never arrived?? Any hoo I will put a note on my order as the bloody website didn't recognise me and had to re register after all I've done to help :aburrido:

I need to put in an order next week for trowels for my apprentice lecturer please feel free to add freebies etc I was promised one of those to try off Ryan but never arrived?? Any hoo I will put a note on my order as the bloody website didn't recognise me and had to re register after all I've done to help :aburrido:

It should recognise you mate, have you got the right password?

Im just waiting for some new things to be sent my way and your top of the list mate ;-) :numberone:

Ryan do u no if all the speed skims with metal blade have joints in the metal ? My dad got one off @Arti and we noticed today cos he thought it had a nick in it , was defo made with 2 seperate bits on the blade , its like 5/8th of the way along it ?!?

Ryan do u no if all the speed skims with metal blade have joints in the metal ? My dad got one off @Arti and we noticed today cos he thought it had a nick in it , was defo made with 2 seperate bits on the blade , its like 5/8th of the way along it ?!?

Not sure to be honest mate, we don't stock the metal tip Speedskim.

I wouldn't have thought they do

Status
Not open for further replies.