Help Spraying rendaid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ani ideas on why it would spray then come out like you were squeezing toothpaste then spray etc etc?

Bear in mind when you are spraying it will take 15 -20seconds for the change to get noticed at the gun. So get the gear as close as possible at without the pipe on, connect pipe if you make any adjustments mid spray they should be small.

Bear in mind when you are spraying it will take 15 -20seconds for the change to get noticed at the gun. So get the gear as close as possible at without the pipe on, connect pipe if you make any adjustments mid spray they should be small.
That's what did my head in. I got the gear close before putting the pipe on then fir some reason it's just started spraying water. Reduced the water then it's sprayed, went toothpaste, sprayed, went toothpaste. Only made small adjustments like Les told us. The pressure on the gauge was going 2 high then too low. Ran out of gear so I just cried and let the boy tidy up.....lol

1st go at spraying rendaid and it was a fewkin disaster. Got the test gear sorted. Attached the sprat pipe and started spraying just water. Rang Les got sorted then it started spraying and stopping. Messed about with the water and speed, ran out of gear in the end.....f**k**g machine.....lol

Anyone wanna buy a Ritmo ;-)

It happens to all of us.

Muck about with the water but once you have started keep the speed the same.

Last edited:
Remember if you increase the speed, you need more water to keep up with the increased volume of powder. Think of the flow bottle reading as your water input and the speed dial as your powder input.
Les said i could increase the speed rather than messing about with water to increase the pressure on the guage ??. He also said spraying rendaid should have the consistency of skimming " Its a completely different animal is T'rendaid".............exact quote..........(y)

Les said i could increase the speed rather than messing about with water to increase the pressure on the guage ??. He also said spraying rendaid should have the consistency of skimming " Its a completely different animal is T'rendaid".............exact quote..........(y)
Les knows the game and machines better then most to be honest , I found he was always at the end of the phone if help was needed , but he is very rarely on here these days

you do need the gear wetter . when you make adjustments to the speed and water it will spray a couple of meters before you see the differences and i think how you have the air pipe makes it look wetter but that could be me lol

Most when being use to hand balling , alway set the mix to dry on a machine , you can spray far wetter with a machine , and it only takes seconds to spray back over it

you do need the gear wetter . when you make adjustments to the speed and water it will spray a couple of meters before you see the differences and i think how you have the air pipe makes it look wetter but that could be me lol
does the cap size matter Mike ?

Someone a long time ago (it might have been on the old L&D forum) asked about spraying rendaid (it might have been me). As rendaid wants to be sprayed on thin then does anyone know what cap size and does the speed need turning down?

Status
Not open for further replies.