hello every1

Members online

NEGRAFTER

been told i got to sign up n see the crack on here lol cant see me been on much like workin away n doing 15hr shifts

Welcome on board mate
well lads am off to nottingham for my last 4 , 15hr shifts then the middle man can shove his van were the sun dont shine . lol that will be my next thread would love TO know what you all think of THE MIDDLE MAN . {CONMEN } I AM TRAVELLING FROM CHESTER-LE-STREET AT 4AM lmao to beat rush hr hahaha

well lads am off to nottingham for my last 4 , 15hr shifts then the middle man can shove his van were the sun dont shine . lol that will be my next thread would love TO know what you all think of THE MIDDLE MAN . {CONMEN } I AM TRAVELLING FROM CHESTER-LE-STREET AT 4AM lmao to beat rush hr hahaha

15 hour shifts.... fun fun fun

:hola:
IMG_4741.JPG

Welcome along :cool: Great first post , working in Nottingham must be a good plasterer, get involved and post up on forum it's great place for sharing experience,knowledge and is a wealth of information to read, not learnt a lot myself but the banter is great and made some friends along the way @gps @Arti @TheWand @GrantyBoy to name but a few :risas:

Reactions: gps
well lads cant say i can get on here much only back home for weekend and kids got me going round the f...ing bend arguing who.s getting what done first all got there own house s but i only got one pair of hands . its called a nelle kids not a fu..ing wand . lmao called into the one stop in nottingham my m8 had to drag me out good crack n like arny says i wiil b bk . oh working in the posh end of nottingham HYSON GREEN lmfao loads of fanny after 9 but i aint payin for nowt haha

nelle lmao NELLA s*p*r*lex after my speedskin hahaha
oh and cut my hours down to 14 a day residents complaining about genny going till after 9 . pissheads

well lads cant say i can get on here much only back home for weekend and kids got me going round the f...ing bend arguing who.s getting what done first all got there own house s but i only got one pair of hands . its called a nelle kids not a fu..ing wand . lmao called into the one stop in nottingham my m8 had to drag me out good crack n like arny says i wiil b bk . oh working in the posh end of nottingham HYSON GREEN lmfao loads of fanny after 9 but i aint payin for nowt haha
There was a kebab shop in hyson green that got shut down cos they found traces of s**t in their kebabs:vomito: