gypsys plastering

Members online

They must do. One of them pulled up in a brand new transit to the house I was working on last week selling all his plastering and chippie tools

They must do. One of them pulled up in a brand new transit to the house I was working on last week selling all his plastering and chippie tools
No generators or drills with fake dewalt stickers on?

They are here all the time as we are only 45min from the ferry in Fishguard.

Am fighting one tomorrow I'll ask him is there any plasterers in his family. U think there would be as plastering is a tramps job

That's talk is only going to make people think negative about u and your people. When I have u here that generator u sold me won't start. And the tarmac is soft. If you get the chance as I know you're busy travelling could you call out to have a look.

Some craic some of them. One asked for a start before and we asked him did he have any experience. He said he was watching us and said it looks easy. Hell work for half our money for a few days until he picked it up and then we can give him proper money :llorando::llorando:. Best thing about it, he was serious :llorando:.

You have to give them it Thou, alot of them know how to turn a few quid. Always see them in best of vans/houses and gear. They'd sell sand to the Arabs some of them are that good.

I asked a gypsy b4 how can they afford new vans all the time. He told me 3 or 4 family's chip in to buy the van lol

I asked a gypsy b4 how can they afford new vans all the time. He told me 3 or 4 family's chip in to buy the van lol

In saying that, most them don't pay rent or mortgage so save a fortune this way and can buy a nice new van.

You want to see the gaf one built half 20mins away from my gaf. Massive gaf and the garage was like a house aswell. All done in stone too. Cracking gaf thou the CAB took it off him along with another 2 houses 2mins walk away from it. If driving past will take few pics to show yas. It'll take a brave man who buys it off the CAB when it's up for sale.

In saying that, most them don't pay rent or mortgage so save a fortune this way and can buy a nice new van.

You want to see the gaf one built half 20mins away from my gaf. Massive gaf and the garage was like a house aswell. All done in stone too. Cracking gaf thou the CAB took it off him along with another 2 houses 2mins walk away from it. If driving past will take few pics to show yas. It'll take a brave man who buys it off the CAB when it's up for sale.

I do work for some of them. All ways pay me b4 I start the job. One of them has 6 houses in a row in a housing estate. And he doesn't work lol. I get on with them as am involved in the boxing.

I do work for some of them. All ways pay me b4 I start the job. One of them has 6 houses in a row in a housing estate. And he doesn't work lol. I get on with them as am involved in the boxing.

Some aren't to bad, know one or 2 here in mayo. Would agree thou about getting paid up front because you think the country people are hard to get coin from when job is finished, these would be on another level. If they had it there way, they'd be lying in the bath and is feeding them grapes and paying them for this privilege o_O

Thats how a few eastern families manage.... they all live in one house then save up to buy another and then they all save up to buy another... there are a few religions out there that dont allow you to get loans so they cant get a mortgage