Guttering

Members online

Right I got to put some guttering up round the back of my garages :D the over hang from the shite roof is about a foot... that corrugated asbestos shite stuff!!

Any ideas if there are gutter brackets that have a long reach? Or should I just fabricate something up?

It's usually fixed from the ridge Dan, just like on this pic
Guttering

Just cut the overhang back with an angle grinder so you can fire up a 4x2 under the roof then you have somewhere to fix the gutter to

yup that is an option... not sure I fancy getting an angle grinder too close to asbestos though

yup that is an option... not sure I fancy getting an angle grinder too close to asbestos though
It's wet enough, only trouble if it's airborne, or borrow a petrol one with dust suppression, mask, goggles, ear defenders jobs done

Found out today that the gutter that takes the water from a small flat room just drains into the ground... not into a soak away just into the mud... the place was like a quagmire. I bought a water butt and will be fitting that instead and then running a hose out the back of the water butt to water my garden or to go down a... errr... hole in the ground shall we say ;D