FOR Sale: Monojet Render Machine

Members online

All depends on the machine you want ,as said talk to all dealers ,Pft Central can not sell new G4 and Ritmo L , if that is the road you want to go down ,but Eze and Mtec they are the company to deal with ,all very confusing if you dont know

All depends on the machine you want ,as said talk to all dealers ,Pft Central can not sell new G4 and Ritmo L , if that is the road you want to go down ,but Eze and Mtec they are the company to deal with ,all very confusing if you dont know

Only as confusing as you portray it Kieth.

Don't try and carry on the Facebook stuff on here. We state clearly what we do and don't do

Got two, no buying anymore. If I was looking I would have bought it
ouch! 2 large!
I drove upto Scotland last year for my 40th
Beautiful scenery as I drove through

Flipping got caught speeding though by them mobile camera vans on the bridge on M5...flipping freezing up there as well, took all my cool new gap clothing clobber and had to buy a load of cashmere jumpers.

Flipping got caught speeding though by them mobile camera vans on the bridge on M5...flipping freezing up there as well, took all my cool new gap clothing clobber and had to buy a load of cashmere jumpers.
Scotland's no for pussys lol

Lol calling me an old boy in another thread

Are all diesel machines big f**k**s than need towing?

They are mate, but they are awesome!

rA-pc5MYK6NTTg2LbEIa_z5A0ZuhLB0iKD0LKBQ--SI.jpeg

That things a beast. £21k puts it a fair way out of my price range, though.

I think i'll go used for my first machine and see how I get on with it.

That things a beast. £21k puts it a fair way out of my price range, though.

I think i'll go used for my first machine and see how I get on with it.
Ces hire in Beaconsfield had a diesel up for sale a few weeks ago it was around 6-7 k+vat

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk