FOR Sale: Monojet Render Machine

Members online

Linda Wilson

We have a Monojet render machine purchased and used for one job. We no longer have a use for it. If anyone is interested please contact me on linda@scottishwindowsolutions.co.uk. Price £750 o.n.o. It comes with 3-phase cable and hoses. Please see attached photos and it can be seen in our unit in Helensburgh G84 area.
IMG_0515.JPG
IMG_0516.JPG
IMG_0517.JPG
IMG_0518.JPG

Thank you flynnyman... It was indeed bought secondhand for one large job only. Saved us a considerable sum rather than hiring

I bought one from here in Feb still not used it yet tho itching to get it out the unit, I had a genny with mine, but paid a lot more than £750 for em but they are in better condition and the gennys done fuxk all hours so is assume the pump has done less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers, I'll see what happens, wether or not I get this actual machine I'm looking to get one this year but no rush.

Those gennis are f**k**g pricey you weren't wrong! :eek:

Cheers, I'll see what happens, wether or not I get this actual machine I'm looking to get one this year but no rush.

The Genes are expensive bits of kit but they are very good quality. If you compare the size and price of our version to diesels your saving over 2k.

If you buy from us, don't buy individually - go through the package deal and you make a huge saving mate

Buy the right kit that suits your work ,chat to all the dealers ,but tbh nearer to you the better mate ,silly dealing with someone 600 miles away !

To be honest, the distance you are away doesn't matter.

We have customers as far up as the Orkney islands and they will get the same service as someone 5 miles away.

We have guys on the road covering all areas of the U.K. - that's another reason why we can provide the service to everyone

If I was you I'd buy that for 750 it's small money. Can you not hire out a gen when you want to use the machine. And if u start to get enough work for it just buy a gen