Flipping multi trader plonks

Members online

Tbf if u got 2 days day work for protecting the kitchen and just skimming that then fair enough..id still go ape s**t tho as soon as I walked in and seen new kitchen fitted if you have booked the date in prior..

If you turn down crappy little jobs like the one in this thread, then those customers never use you again and they don't recommend you to anyone. I suppose you could lay it on with a plazzy trowel (raised eyebrow) to prevent scratching units with steel trowel. Just a thought?
I agree but they can be your down fall if it goes wrong losing you more work and your reputation in the process.

Tbf if u got 2 days day work for protecting the kitchen and just skimming that then fair enough..id still go ape s**t tho as soon as I walked in and seen new kitchen fitted if you have booked the date in prior..
The problem is damage, even if you discuss the problems that could happen most will be fine coz they need it doing but they soon lose that smile when it goes wrong. Also if I was to do the job I couldn't possible take the money leaving the kitchen damaged, damage limitation, so now I just turn them down and slag the kitchen company for taking their money and running giving them c**ts a bad name :)

The kitchen company's all seem the same to me..it doesn't seem if it's top end or bottom they all just push getting them fitted for there dosh..
Saying that though customers get blamed for not organizing it prior but alot of Joe public don't know about schedule of works if they not had work done before

Come on flynny fess up, what is your problem with vince...you have a raging hard on for him all the time...its actually a bit sad as he's a good bloke, I know cos he helped me out when he didnt need to.....your argumentitive bullshit is so boring
Is Pete,Vince same person

People call him vince for something to do with a band but its lost on me

I Christened him Vince when he posted a pic of himself and i said he looked like Vince Clark from Yazoo and Erasure
download (64).jpg

The kitchen company's all seem the same to me..it doesn't seem if it's top end or bottom they all just push getting them fitted for there dosh..
Saying that though customers get blamed for not organizing it prior but alot of Joe public don't know about schedule of works if they not had work done before
That's y I don't care about other trades now..

I c,,,
Well vincy Pete,,:)
I have a bag of uni for 5 th time,
And I'm going to pva opposite wall ,do it with boardy against uni.
tommorow.
Its painted Matt plasterboard,
I will pummel uni to death if it goes the way I think bit will.

Knowbody is worse Than sparkys!! Hate the bastards my sisters chap runs his own electrical outfit and I've told him I hate him..just looking at them makes my blood boil

Knowbody is worse Than sparkys!! Hate the bastards my sisters chap runs his own electrical outfit and I've told him I hate him..just looking at them makes my blood boil
Actually you're right nobody is worse than sparkies, I skimmed a kitchen ceiling last week, sparky assured me he knew where his cables were for downlights and would cut them out after it was skimmed. Was back there today and he cut 4 out of the 6 lights in the wrong place! Hope hes good friends with the painter cos there's no way i'm fixing it

Actually you're right nobody is worse than sparkies, I skimmed a kitchen ceiling last week, sparky assured me he knew where his cables were for downlights and would cut them out after it was skimmed. Was back there today and he cut 4 out of the 6 lights in the wrong place! Hope hes good friends with the painter cos there's no way i'm fixing it
There literally dont care about any1 else but them selves,there think there kings of the building game etc wen there probably near lowest paid bar painters

Just seeing them twiddling their screwdrivers and little pair of cutters, and their clean trousers and little tool bags filled with more screwdrivers for twiddling.

I c,,,
Well vincy Pete,,:)
I have a bag of uni for 5 th time,
And I'm going to pva opposite wall ,do it with boardy against uni.
tommorow.
Its painted Matt plasterboard,
I will pummel uni to death if it goes the way I think bit will.
Pictures and time set would be good
See yah tomorrow

Tbf it's for me mother in laws best mate..i done 3 with kitchen in this year .. It's them divvy fitter's fault for not waiting for plastering to be done.
Think if you have the zela pink power protection sheeting and bespoke plug trowel it's ok every now and again

View attachment 12545

a bit of cleaning your trowels off in between jobs would n't go a miss:inocente::inocente::lol: perhaps with your vest :inocente: