Disposable Bucket Liner - Market Research I'm Afraid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
take a chill pill mate the lads are just having a laugh we work hard all day this is wind up time

Off today, so... firstly, a disposable bucket liner is fukin r******d... secondly.. the tilers forum.. had a look on it and cant find all these good feedback comments about it.. anyway, theres some right chancers on there, about 85% I reckon, some of the questions..lmfao.. as for tiling over plaster not being right.. wtf.. of course you can.. plaster is recommended to take around 20kg per M2... boards about 35kg per M2.. as for ready mixed adhesives being DIY is also bollox.. why would BAL/Weber make them ? certain wall tiles ie. porcelain/slate etc need to be fixed with a single part flexible powder, but the vast majority of wall tiles will be fixed with a reday mix.. for eg.. bal green star is for kitchens..Bal Blue star for showers.. Bal white star for commercial showers and power showers.. if 100% bedding is achieved, correct grouting and silicone.. then a plaster wall is fine to tile over... thats it.. going shopping...

Off today, so... firstly, a disposable bucket liner is fukin r******d... secondly.. the tilers forum.. had a look on it and cant find all these good feedback comments about it.. anyway, theres some right chancers on there, about 85% I reckon, some of the questions..lmfao.. as for tiling over plaster not being right.. wtf.. of course you can.. plaster is recommended to take around 20kg per M2... boards about 35kg per M2.. as for ready mixed adhesives being DIY is also bollox.. why would BAL/Weber make them ? certain wall tiles ie. porcelain/slate etc need to be fixed with a single part flexible powder, but the vast majority of wall tiles will be fixed with a reday mix.. for eg.. bal green star is for kitchens..Bal Blue star for showers.. Bal white star for commercial showers and power showers.. if 100% bedding is achieved, correct grouting and silicone.. then a plaster wall is fine to tile over... thats it.. going shopping...
Bit of a tip when your out shopping, put a plastic bag inside another plastic bag and this should protect your bag ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.