Diesel pump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The principal is based on mixing any bagged gear.
Add correct water to mixing pot or bucket
Gently add powder
Turn on whisk or machine
Check consistency increase or decrease water
Carry to spot or connect pipe
Lay on wall or point gun and spray
Repeat process until complete
Maybe more videos of setting up the equipment and getting it ready to spray could be helpfull
Are all your videos on you tube or on your site?

We've got two g5s great machines done 1000s of metres with them over the last 5 years.we bought a diesel machine about a year ago and I have noticed is at least a £2.000.00 pound saving on rotors and staters also new site water supplies seem to be getting worse not better and it's so much easier just to get your butts filled and forked over on pallets. Trying to gravity feed a electric machine on site is an absolute nightmare with all the over the top health and safety now.hope this helps.

G5 have a built in water pump so u have to have a butt next to the machine. I dont like that set up personally and prefer to run a machine with a Av300 water pump set up away from the machine. You can pump water from the av300 up to 25-30 mts away.

We always work out of a water butt now ,run the water pump on the G4

thats same as a g5. the water pump is built into machine. i just prefer to run the pump seperately and have the power and water run up to the machine, its easier to move around.
Its just what i found easier, theres no right or wrong way

G5 have a built in water pump so u have to have a butt next to the machine. I dont like that set up personally and prefer to run a machine with a Av300 water pump set up away from the machine. You can pump water from the av300 up to 25-30 mts away.

That's what I thought but says "trying to gravity feed an electric machine" ?

We run off mains water 95 % of the time never have any trouble in fact we have less as its 1less thing to worry about.

Did a site in Warrington the other week we had 70m of pipe from the mains and still rock steady.

Water at the machine chamber between 300 and 400 isn't a lot, I wouldn't say it was a trickle but it's not loads

We run off mains water 95 % of the time never have any trouble in fact we have less as its 1less thing to worry about.

Did a site in Warrington the other week we had 70m of pipe from the mains and still rock steady.

Water at the machine chamber between 300 and 400 isn't a lot, I wouldn't say it was a trickle but it's not loads
MAINS !!!!!!! Try Taylor Wimpey sites don't think they've heard of mains

Having a diesel machine we've noticed a saving of about £50.00 a week on fuel,by using a drop of the red stuff on site.With the saving on rotor and staters as well it's a bit of a no brainer

MAINS !!!!!!! Try Taylor Wimpey sites don't think they've heard of mains

Lol we do Taylor wimpey sites. Last one we had stand pipe in the next road and 60m hose. Of course they didn't factor in water for wet trades but we cover most scenarios

Having a diesel machine we've noticed a saving of about £50.00 a week on fuel,by using a drop of the red stuff on site.With the saving on rotor and staters as well it's a bit of a no brainer

How long the rotors last then

Funny that isn't it. What does every building site require. Water, power and access. What do most of them have.

The machines with built in water pumps usually work more reliably when you raise the water vessel higher than the water pump level.
Dont need to do this with the av in fact i stick it on top of butt on the lid sometimes.

Also on the memo can you please put don't get the renderer on site until your ready instead of when you think it's f!!!ing ready lol

This again lol
well I started out with a diesel ,sp11 lovely machine not a single worry about pumping distance but what a bitch to clean the thing was caked and I can't stand that.great for house bashing on a large site but no good for single houses ,we now have 2 g4s and I must say what a great machine ,I also think we could beat any diesel gang with the same amount of men ,anyone up for a race

This again lol
well I started out with a diesel ,sp11 lovely machine not a single worry about pumping distance but what a bitch to clean the thing was caked and I can't stand that.great for house bashing on a large site but no good for single houses ,we now have 2 g4s and I must say what a great machine ,I also think we could beat any diesel gang with the same amount of men ,anyone up for a race
i remember your concerns ,when you first got a G4 ,good to see things have worked out for you ,i know you do some very large contracts ,nice to know a g4 is good enough for your work load !

This again lol

yep there a bugger to clean off, and you need a good space to do it. the amount of times wed clean ours off with the built in jet wash on the v2 with shite going everywhere

Also on the memo can you please put don't get the renderer on site until your ready instead of when you think it's f!!!ing ready lol

Just turned up on a job this week they were screaming for.

Me
"Where's the scaffold"
Them
"We took it down"

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

have they dug a trench in front the front door and all the way down the side right where you would put a hop up

They did that the other week. Dug a huge trench all the way round the block of flats and it was full of water. About 5 ft deep

Then said don't worry we'll full it in. They didn't really anticipate how much water there was. It flooded the site

Hi keith
yes mate the pump has worked out well ,so well I've just bought a second 1
the large contracts have now turned more into mainly one off self builds which I prefer but real busy with them so the g4 is perfect
how things with you,busy I hope if not ive got a few waiting lol

Hi keith
yes mate the pump has worked out well ,so well I've just bought a second 1
the large contracts have now turned more into mainly one off self builds which I prefer but real busy with them so the g4 is perfect
how things with you,busy I hope if not ive got a few waiting lol
All good mate at my end ,glad your doing well mate

have they dug a trench in front the front door and all the way down the side right where you would put a hop up

Haha guess what the grid mesh steel rod for the concrete floors has been dropped in front of half the walls, about 25 pieces must be 2m wide and 6m long

We pulled off for a bit

Just turned up on a job this week they were screaming for.

Me
"Where's the scaffold"
Them
"We took it down"

:banghead::banghead::banghead:
I got to a job on wednesday ,agent says where you starting? I said only thing im starting is my engine ,im off ring me when scaffold is sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.