checkatrade numpty

Members online

Knw1 is disputing it are there? I thought argument was its harder vetting wise on British than my builder..

I'm questioning what's the con ?

Btw it's impossible to be harder, if you can plaster your on it what's hard about that ?

Getting on British gypsum scheme will be miles harder than getting on my builder,rated people,checkatrade there isn't even a argument there..bg boy how do we go about getting on bg scheme mite aswell ask you as u work for them and no smart arse comments Vince as id eat u for dust at plastering
phone this number on the link and ask for danny or sam
http://www.roomsmadeforyou.british-gypsum.com/find-a-plasterer.aspx

doubt you can do a 10.5 bag hit of unifinish kitchen :tanguero:

I thought you said the bg one was a con

Did I ? From the potential clients point of view it's a con have you read the T&cs
What I've always said it's not very well thought out. They send one plasterer to quote on any potential lead over 90% of people want minimum 2 and so on

Did I ? From the potential clients point of view it's a con have you read the T&cs
What I've always said it's not very well thought out. They send one plasterer to quote on any potential lead over 90% of people want minimum 2 and so on
U reckon British gyspum will give me that free aswell? Not into this paying malarky

Let's just say you haven't been very complimentary about it. I just think it's hypocritical to Slate one scheme while using another very similar scheme. If you never used any of these things then I'd understand but I just don't get it.

Let's just say you haven't been very complimentary about it. I just think it's hypocritical to Slate one scheme while using another very similar scheme. If you never used any of these things then I'd understand but I just don't get it.

It's the claims made by certain members is my main issue, also this isn't a review based scheme as far as I'm aware

It's the claims made by certain members is my main issue, also this isn't a review based scheme as far as I'm aware
I'm sure if bg recommend someone for a job then they would ultimately have to take responsibility if that job wasn't done to the standards that they say the person is capable off. Checkatrade and the likes wouldn't take responsibility for a s**t job, you'd just get left a bad review which you would pay to get removed. I'm not slating these other sites, used them myself years ago and got some good jobs from them but to me the bg one has got to be worth a try.

Gordon I have never said anything that isn't true mate maybe in time you will believe that , it was same with unifinish always gave what information I could or knew, tbh I have always not been a fan of checker and rated or mybuild for simple fact anyone can get on them, Bg scheme might not be a the best of ideas to some but imo thank god they trying to do a good thing , in time it will improve and evolve , it has already, who else was going to be able to run and offer a properly vetted and monitored scheme besides them? Imo no one .. honesty think you should get on it and see for yourself .

. Checkatrade and the likes wouldn't take responsibility for a s**t job, you'd just get left a bad review which you would pay to get removed

they actually have a pot of money to fix shite jobs :D not all qualify but the pot of money is there :D

reading all this bollox is like listening to Mrs Zolco, going around in a circle she is, wonder if the local circus would take her as an act

I'm sure if bg recommend someone for a job then they would ultimately have to take responsibility if that job wasn't done to the standards that they say the person is capable off. Checkatrade and the likes wouldn't take responsibility for a s**t job, you'd just get left a bad review which you would pay to get removed. I'm not slating these other sites, used them myself years ago and got some good jobs from them but to me the bg one has got to be worth a try.

Absolutely it would be worth a try for anyone wanting to have a go on it.

Rated people rang on Friday lol..told them checkatrade had beat them 2 it tried saying there were better and there had 3 leads for us if we wanted them..said nah ur orite..i ain't buying leads

Thing is checkatrade trade advertises on TV and BG scheme well I hadn't heard of it except from on here so don't know where there customer Base comes from. But if they work for you then good luck to you, who really gives a crap if one is easier or harder to get on anyway?

I had lunch with the owner of checkatrade as he lives just up the road :D He told me then :D

Ask him if they'll give me a free year as well please. Want to try it but the rep says its £800+ in for 12 months or not at all. don't fancy the gamble for that much.

They'd have a BG certified firm on the scheme so between the two i'd win every job and be a shining example for his firm (y)

Ask him if they'll give me a free year as well please. Want to try it but the rep says its £800+ in for 12 months or not at all. don't fancy the gamble for that much.

They'd have a BG certified firm on the scheme so between the two i'd win every job and be a shining example for his firm (y)

Considering i live with 4 girls i think i spend more on ariel washing powder toosthpaste clothes and stella.
£800 he wants ....christ he must have 6 girls.

There only give free years to the creme of the creme pal :) and wats £800 if it brings u £1000s..il let u know how ours goes

There only give free years to the creme of the creme pal :) and wats £800 if it brings u £1000s..il let u know how ours goes

Wouldn't mind paying it if it did but what if its Like mybuilder which looked shite. Just think its strange they want it all paid up before you get a chance to try it.

If its only for good spreads im shagged anyway though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_1372.gif
IMG_1170.gif

@checka turd