breathable Monocouche render

Members online

No members online now.
Some statistics: during the year of 2016 Vimark S.r.l. produced about 3,800 tons of Mono which covered approx. 200.000 sqm. Mono sales last year were mainly (80-85%) to France.

We also produced about 1,900 tons of Arenino Vk2 (white and coloured) which covers approx. 630.000 sqm. Arenino was sold all over, again mainly to France.

Looks good mate!

Have you got a chance to play with Talocciato thin coating as well?
It is a larger grain size, 1.5mm, version of Arenino.

Both coatings Arenino and Talocciato are harsh weather resistant and do not change much their appearance over years while being a cost efficient alternative to the modern thin coats from JUB, K rend or similar.

Yep looked ok but not as nice as arenino

Your right it is a congested market for bagged renders,we get a lot of trial renders sent over to use, I've used pretty much them all over the years.
As good as Parex is a strong claim.
I remember Parex coming over years ago when there market share was nearly zero, I was a demonstrator for them at there training centre and to other renderers, and trialled there parinter when they were introducing it to the market.
By all means send me a bag of mono and a bag of your render adhesive that goes over paint.

Hi Mate, have you got a chance to play with the Mono and Rasolite? Cheers

Samples received here which I think is meant to be their monoblanco equivalent? I'll spray it next week on a monoblanco job I'm doing. See the difference

How much is Rasolite? Is it coloured and is it scratchable

Hi Mate, have you got a chance to compare Mono white and monoblanco?
I got Anthony here from Parex asking if Mono is whiter than a white, eg. whiter than Monoblanco or not. Cheers mate

Also how it compares application wise, thanks

Vimark colour sample book is available to professional rendering companies. Please PM us with your request, cheers.

Hi Mate, have you got a chance to compare Mono white and monoblanco?
I got Anthony here from Parex asking if Mono is whiter than a white, eg. whiter than Monoblanco or not. Cheers mate

Also how it compares application wise, thanks

I've haven't touched the monochrome yet. It's been to cold for us to spray and leave overnight so all spraying has stopped.

From looking at the sample book that arrived yesterday I would say that your white is easily as white as Parex Monoblanco. Also the scrap looked as fine.

@Bauwer does the ritmo need a different paddle for spraying Rasolite?

Hi Mate, only Bauwer Light requires Bionic mixing shaft as it is light weight at only 280kg/m3.

Rasolite is 1,400 kg/m3 which is normal density, so not special parts required, it would be sprayed nicely mate.

I feel lost in the all the different kinda products.

Hi Mate, probably it would help to make a short summary here:

Bauwer Light - insulation of traditionally built homes, two layers insulation system

Arenino - think coat, similar to JUB or K rend thin coating, could be used over Bauwer Light as well as over tired but solid render

Mono - Monocouche render

Rasolite - one layers renovation render, off white colour

Bauwer Finish, could be applied over Bauwer Light and painted after

Vimark Monogrip - high adhesion primer

Also if you would email as at info@bauwer.co.uk details of you project, we would provide a detailed application specification, so no need to remember all the different materials mate.

If you check our web site vimark.co.uk there are more than 300 different materials, but we stock the best sellers only. Saying that we could deliver any special material, any colour even non standard colour for a larger project for example flexible renders which are applied over a membrane, etc.

Hopefully I did not confuse you even more mate :)

Last edited:

Bauwer Light - insulation of traditionally built homes, two layers insulation system

Arenino - think coat, similar to JUB or K rend thin coating, could be used over Bauwer Light as well as over tired but solid render

Mono - Monocouche, similar to Monoblanco or Monorex

Rasolite - one layers renovation render, off white colour, similar to Parinter

Vimark Monogrip - high adhesion primer, similar to Micro Gobetis 3000

Also if you would email as at info@bauwer.co.uk details of you project, we would provide a detailed application specification, so no need to remember all the different materials mate.

If you check our web site vimark.co.uk there are more than 300 different materials, but we stock the best sellers only. Saying that we could deliver any special material, any colour even non standard colour for a larger project for example flexible renders which are applied over a membrane, etc.

Go to bed bauwer

Nice one, you helpful as always

I thought at the beginning you will get lost like most of the representatives on here, but boy I was wrong......It's getting better and better ! Keep the good job and well done Alex !

Hi Mate, only Bauwer Light requires Bionic mixing shaft as it is light weight at only 280kg/m3.

Rasolite is 1,400 kg/m3 which is normal density, so not special parts required, it would be sprayed nicely mate.

It's not a bionic mixing shaft it needs. The bionic is for to make r@s last longer. It won't let the ritmo mix Bauwer Light.

Has anyone trowelled up the bauwer finish to a finish ? Tbh the internal backing and finish is what I looking at using most, the actual end result finish is my concern.

Has anyone trowelled up the bauwer finish to a finish ? Tbh the internal backing and finish is what I looking at using most, the actual end result finish is my concern.
I've tried but couldn't get it. But sponge it 2 times and a bit of paint and u would not notice much difference

It's not a bionic mixing shaft it needs. The bionic is for to make r@s last longer. It won't let the ritmo mix Bauwer Light.

Bionic mixing shaft, photo below, is required only for Bauwer Light application on PFT machines:

Other materials like Bauwer Finish, Mono, Raslite, do not need any special shafts, parts and could be applied as any other render.

Bauwer Light could be also applied by Mtec M200 or M300 with no extra parts as well.

Hi Mate, if you double sponge Bauwer Finish as advised @theclemo and paint after, you would get a nice finish from £8 Bauwer Finish bag with yield of 8m2 coverage at about 3mm. You could see the application process on the video:

I have to say that the bauwer products are really good and we will be using them again. This is light and finish with the talocciato.

Attachments

• 1485109072089.jpg
    1485109072089.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 279
  • 1485109099951.jpg
    1485109099951.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 256
  • 1485109113462.jpg
    1485109113462.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 274
I think Bauwer have a skim like finish can't think of the name of it. The staff am thinking of is the stuff u can go over paint with it and don't need pva.

It's good for renovation on old stone properties as it can solve a multitude of potential issues and you can charge for it to because you are insulating the property. Barn conversions, old pubs and terrace houses Derbyshire is full of them

Attachments

• 1485109261512.jpg
    1485109261512.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 256
  • 1485109280491.jpg
    1485109280491.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 290