Boss wetdash

Tiler

Hello all.....hope all well. I'm after advice here please. Just finished building a new house in Scotland which is finished in white cement wetdash. The house render started to come off after about a month so builder stripped whole house and redid. Fault was put down to the blue circle OPC being a lot weaker than the snowcrete cement used for top coats. Blue circle advised using a new product called procem as the scratchcoat as it's almost twice as strong. House was redone and seems fine. However, garage was done 6 months ago using same materials and now I see cracks with large hollow areas and the render can be pushed back to wall. What do I do.....I haven't told builder yet as with lockdown he cant come to see it. Is he liable to fix it seeing as its lasted 6 months and what causes the issue. Many thanks.

Hello all.....hope all well. I'm after advice here please. Just finished building a new house in Scotland which is finished in white cement wetdash. The house render started to come off after about a month so builder stripped whole house and redid. Fault was put down to the blue circle OPC being a lot weaker than the snowcrete cement used for top coats. Blue circle advised using a new product called procem as the scratchcoat as it's almost twice as strong. House was redone and seems fine. However, garage was done 6 months ago using same materials and now I see cracks with large hollow areas and the render can be pushed back to wall. What do I do.....I haven't told builder yet as with lockdown he cant come to see it. Is he liable to fix it seeing as its lasted 6 months and what causes the issue. Many thanks.

@Casper x

Just message that limp dick c**t known as @Casper the friendly sweaty on here and I’m sure he will speed round and skuff his new alloys up on the kerb and come and sort it!! (y) :tanguero: