Best angle trowel

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
@thebearbeef!!!.....ignore that recommendation pal ive just been to van and checked that new un its another blooomin 103!!!!

why did I never know about this aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!...and id literaly just cut the tag off only bought this morning!!!boooooooooooo!!!!

@thebearbeef!!!.....ignore that recommendation pal ive just been to van and checked that new un its another blooomin 103!!!!

why did I never know about this aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!...and id literaly just cut the tag off only bought this morning!!!boooooooooooo!!!!
I don't think they list it clearly enough on the packaging,I always assumed they just needed breaking in,it also seems like the 103 is stocked more prolifically than the 90.(y)

Yeah just cut off external Angles with snipps file n sand work a treat,!

Did this with mine yesterday and apart from being impressed with my how round i actually cut it down with snips it made it even better.

Keep calling my mate to show him how sharp my wet edges are lol [emoji85]

Fell in love with an angle trowel. What a sad w**k*r.

Did this with mine yesterday and apart from being impressed with my how round i actually cut it down with snips it made it even better.

Cant beat a bit of tool love! I often sleep with my trowels! I mean trouts!:rebotando:

You're welcome

No but it couldn't possibly be better than my new marshalltown one.

The putz bucket trowels look the b*ll***s though but expensive for what they are
I need one you see and torn between the MT or giving the Putz one a go, the Putz one is out of stock though and looks on the pic as though it could be stightly rounded on the internal compared to the MT?

I did as someone said and rounded mine with snips and a little rub down.

I'm well pleased with it. It's actually pretty worrying just how pleased i am with it to be fair.

my new uns rounded looks bloody great aswell ragni only 13 squid....

BUT ITS FOOOOOOKIN 103 AGAIN......AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Can you upload a picture of the trowel you've cut with snips?

I don't fancy taking tin snips to mines incase I butcher it.

Decided I'm gonna give the Putz 90 Gergen one a go next week when they're back in stock, like the look of them

Status
Not open for further replies.