Best angle trowel

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the flat type with each end bent up an inch,I think p1ss do them,also mt do a small long twitcher like only 30ishmm wide,I might try one of these two next I'm using a 90degree mt but the ones with the handle on the back of the blade if you know what I mean?

Just seen that narrow one and initially thought it looked idea but can imagine it will catch the scrim to easy? Esp flattening 1st coat

Just pretend your northern and use a paintbrush.
Or split every room into 3 gauges by doing all the opposites.

lol.. and then you wont need a twitcher, so you can pretend your a southener, and stick the twitcher up your arse all day... weh hey..

Mr g's when i was 15 almost 16....colly about 17 onwards. That place used to be terrible, couldn't go in there without seeing a fight. I gave up on the place when amongst us we'd had handbags about 8 weeks in a row.

To be honest though they were some very good times back then.

Remember 1 pal (after we'd had a scrap) being smacked by the bouncer, he asked him how he got the job with a dig like that....lol

I got that small blue handled one German make I think it's pretty good, don't use mt anymore they too big compared to this one.

Call Goldtrowel and ask for venetian corner trowels with the yellow handle.No names:rolleyes)

My 90• angle trowel turned up today @beddy hoping like f**k theres a couple of mediums sized rooms in this new plot 2moro so i can smash the whole room on and see if im in the s**t or not haha
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1426695459.900447.jpg

That one looks better,I made the same mistake a few years back and ended up with a drywall one.

Never occured to me it was wrong. Always thought it was a wider angle to clean the corner out and just thought i didn't have what it took to use one properly [emoji16]

ive just bought what looks like a beauty from screwfix its a new design/item...its a ragni stainless steel comes with pre rounded corners for £13!!!!

I cut the corners off my last 1 with tin snips and then rubbed them up with oilstone and wet and dry sandpaper...

this 1 looks wayis better than my oldun at a bargain price...well impressed

think id still want to cut the corners off that and smooth them down before trying mate...though perhaps that just force of habbit...dunno

shize just read full thread never knew about this 90/103 degrees until now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....only been using the wrong 1 myself for 15yrs!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.