Beading 45 degree corners?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
cut a groove into the angle , push a little compost in then embed wallflower seeds which will grow a beautiful natural feature making you the envy of all your friends

Cover it in those video cases that are made to look like books to add that sofisticated look

what ever you do dont get it pregnant cos you wont hear the end of it for at least 18 years then

I've not read through the last two pages of this but how on earth can this go on for three pages :mad:

You could put a ring on it :RpS_thumbup:

[video=youtube_share;r26oikmh1QU]http://youtu.be/r26oikmh1QU[/video]

Hi, I'm plastering an ensuit a friend built himself,sort of half fifty pence shape, I've plastered plenty corners just off square but not as shallow an angle as these, they are about 45 degrees, will it be best stretching and forcing metal beads into place or would it be possible to use plastic beads, cheers

Im not being funny mate but youve had some good advice from members based on years of experience and you havent even expressed any gratitude. Some people :thumbdown:

Don't wash for a few days & beg on the floor in front of it, with a dirty looking dog of course £££'s :RpS_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.